We do a double prank on him

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

Today we were doing a double prank on Michael we were gonna first mess up you guys room and then scare him it was gonna be hilarious I got the camera set up and started recording and we started the video.

Shawna: Hey guys How's it going its Shawna and Angel

Me: Hey Guys

Shawna: And today guys we're gonna do a double prank on Michael we're gonna mess up our room and then scare him it's gonna be so fun and hilarious right now Michael's at his parents visiting them so we're waiting for him to get home and yeah we really hope you guys enjoy this video and lets get started.

We go upstairs and start messing up you guys room a little and then we go back downstairs you texted Michael asking when he'll be home and he said he was on his way home so you guys sat on the couch and waited for him to come home.

Soon he got home and then I got into the scary suit we got to scare him with and then i got into my hiding place and waited for my cue.

He came in and greeted you.

Michael: Hey Baby

Shawna: Hey Mike

Michael: How was your day?

Shawna: It was good how was yours how was visiting your family?

Michael: Thats good and the visit was good and nice

Shawna: That's Great!

Michael: Well i'm gonna go put my coat and shoes up

Shawna: Okay

He went upstairs to you guys room and when he saw the mess he was confused he was wondering what happened.

Michael: Shawna... What happened in here?

Shawna: Huh?

Michael: What happened in our room?

Shawna: Oh i was trying to find something and i may have made a little mess

He puts his coat and shoes up and when he comes down the stairs I hear you guys talking and then after a minute i jump out and scare him.

Me: Boo!!

Michael: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Me&Shawna: Hahahaha

Michael: What the??? Why'd you do that

Me: It was a prank

Michael: A prank?

Shawna: Yea a prank we did a double prank on you we messed up our room and scared you.

Michael: Wow I can't believe you guys did that

Shawna: Yeah but you gotta admit we got you good?!!

Michael: Yea you did but don't think I'm not getting you guys back

Me&Shawna: Okay

Michael goes into the kitchen and we end the video.

Me&Shawna: Alright you guys...

Shawna: That's the end of the video

Me: We hoped you guys liked it

Shawna: And if you guys did then hit That thumbs up button and comment down below other pranks you guys want us to do on Michael and yeah we'll see you guys next time bye guys.

Me: Bye guys

You end the video and then we clean up you guys room and then I leave and the you and Michael spend a nice night together doing whatever came to mind.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽