You Met His Dad Part 2

This is part 2 to You Met His Dad Requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy!😊

You were standing at the door still in shock you couldn't believe it your boyfriends father is your singing teacher and apparently your mothers boyfriend.

You let him in and he walked in and walked into the Kitchen and said hello to your mother before you was about to head to the kitchen the doorbell rung again who was this you was wondering you went to answer it and saw to teens a boy and a girl that looked your age.

Paris: Hi we're Paris&Prince Our dad just came in

You: Nice to meet you Paris&Prince.Wait your dads Michael?

Paris: Yea

You: Ah well come on in

You let them in and they come in and then after talking for awhile you guys eat and while eating you get to know Paris&Prince them seem like pretty cool people that you wouldn't mind being friends with.

After dinner everyone helps your mom clean the dishes and then you guys play some board games it was getting late so Paris&Prince headed home then said goodbye then left soon Michael did too then it was just you and your mom you went upstairs to get ready for bed and then you layed in bed watching your favorite show on Netflix and then you fell asleep.

After that day you and Paris&Blanket became real good friends and Prince liked that you were close with his siblings sometimes when you and Prince weren't going out on dates all of you would hang out or sometimes you and Paris would have a girls day or sometimes you would hang with Blanket with playing games or watching movies hanging with them was so fun and you would love every minute of it.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽