He Scares You While Watching Tv

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

Since that last prank you did on him Michael's been wanting to get you back and he knew the perfect way right now you were downstairs watching scary movies and he thought that while you were watching the movie he would sneak up behind you and scare you he knows that'll be funny and he couldn't wait to do this.

Soon it was time to get the plan/payback started right now you were sitting on the sofa still watching the movie and eating popcorn and Michael snuck up behind you and waited for a jump scare to come so that he could jump up and scare you and catch you off guard.

A few mins later a jump scare was coming and Michael waited for it and once it did he jumped out

Michael: BOOOOO

Shawna: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *You drop some of your popcorn on the floor*

Michael: HAHAHAHA

Shawna: Mike!!!! Why did you do that

Michael: Just had to get you back for that little prank you did on me

Shawna: Ohh man you made me spill my popcorn

Michael: Whoops Maybe next time you won't prank me and your popcorn won't suffer

You look at him with an irritated look and he smiles and laughs a little while going into the kitchen and you clean up your popcorn that fell on the floor.

Shawna's Thoughts: Man I can't believe he did that now i gonna clean all this up wait now that I'm thinking about it he should clean it up he made me spill it by scaring me UGH!!!!!

You finish cleaning up the popcorn and then throw it away and then you go back to eating the rest of your popcorn and watching the movies.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽