He's A Fan Of Yours

You're the biggest star in the world you have wanted to sing since you were little you were always a good singer your friends and family really everybody always said you were. After one of your concerts you were talking to your manager when you noticed this guy on the side of you he was cute and shy he was shy to talk to you cause he was a huge fan of yours but was nervous to talk to you.

Michael's Pov

Man Y/n is so beautiful and so talented what could a guy like me possibly offer her? she could never be interested in me.

But before he knew it you walked up to him and started talking to him and he was shocked You were talking to him.

Y/n: "Hi how's it going?"

Oh my gosh she's talking to me just relax Michael she's just a person.

Michael:"Hi I'm Michael"

Y/n: "Hi Michael I'm Y/n but you probably knew that so did you enjoy the show?"

Michael:" Yeah you were amazing I love your music."

Y/n: "Thanks I appreciate that. So i was wondering do you wanna maybe hang out sometime?"

Michael: "Really you wanna hang out with me?"

Y/n: "Yeah why not"

Michael: "Ok sure why not"

Y/n: "Ok why don't you me your phone number and I'll we can talk about a perfect day"

Michael: "Ok sure" *He gives you his phone number*

Y/n: "Thanks I'll call you soon"

Michael: "Ok see you later"

Y/n: "Yeah see you later" *You smile and leave*

I'm gonna hang out Y/n I can't believe it today's the best day ever

He couldn't believe you wanted to hang out with him this was the best day of his life he was never gonna forget this day ever.

A/n: So I'm watching hannah montana and i get this thought in my head what if you guys were the famous ones and Michael was a fan of yours instead. Anyways if you did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽.