Authors introduction & CAST / chapter 1

Hello! I am beginning this story for fun. Please note that I am not a professional write nor a experienced one and this is purely for fun and entertainment. Note that spelling may not always be correct and this won't be professional like a real book would. This story is based off of Harry Potter and put into my very own twist version. The plot will not be the Harry Potter plot but will be my very own , just with the same characters that belong to Harry Potter and J.K Rowling This story plot is completely different from Harry Potter and is more based off of love interests , drama , and friendships.

Just to let everyone know this story will almost be nothing like the books or movies, but occasionally have some scenes in it similar to the movie like the Mandrakes in herbology class with Harry Potter characters and then characters I make up into the story on my own!

READ URGENT: In this book Fred and George are only a year older than Ron and Harry. When they are third year the twins are fourth year. Also I will be making Luna the same age as Ron and Harry etc. so when they go into fourth year, Luna will be a fourth year also.

Cedric Diggory is a third year and the same age as Harry, Ron , Draco etc
Ginny will be a year younger, but won't go to Hogwarts year until her fourth year as a transfer from home school.

I will be adding several of my own characters into the story, as well as characters owned by J.K. Rowling.

HUGE NOTE: the characters that aren't Coral aka the main characters have been going to Hogwarts for two years now and are already in their third year
If you find any spelling errors feel free to comment and I can go back and correct them.

P.S. if you're reading my story , don't forget to vote each chapter it would be greatly appreciated to let me know you guys are enjoying it!

-
-
AND NOW FOR THE CAST! (4th-5th year versions || they obviously age to look different so this is how they look 4th and 5th year.)

Coral WolfRose

My intentions are for the reader to picture whoever they want the main character to be :) It can be yourself or a famous actor. Doesn't matter! Use your imagination!

Sage Merlin

Phoenix Barlow

Phoenix Barlow