Chapter 96

Day fell to night, as Coral had snuck around the castle with stolen vertiaserum, and a vengeful mind set out to get Cho Chang. If it was really Cho's fault like Cedric said that she had stolen her boyfriend and caused him to cheat before, Cho was never going to enjoy another day at the castle without being taunted by the Gemini group. It was time for her to get revenge. Students had swarmed into the great hall, along with Coral who had made sure to arrive early so she could find out where Cho would be seated. She needed to get Phoenix in her plan.
Coral turned, watching the fake ravenclaw girl enter the room with an older ravenclaw boy. Her eyes were set on the target. The Slytherin in here had never shown more than now.

"Phoenix." She whispered, sitting next to him casually, trying her hardest to seem anything but suspicious.

Phoenix looked over, eyeballing the vial in her hand.
"You managed to get it?" He questioned in shock, looking around cautiously. "How?"

"I stole Harry's cloak."

He nodded, looking at Harry nervously.
"Did you ask Harry?"

Coral scoffed, shaking her head.
"Why would I ever tell Harry I took his cloak without permission to steal something out of Snape's storage? That would be more people that knew about what I did, which means a higher chance of getting caught."

"You're out of your mind." He smirked, looking over to cho.

"I need a plan." She stated, toying around with the potion. "I need to get her into a room so I can interrogate her."

Phoenix's eyes widened once he realized she meant him also.
"Oh no! I'm not getting involved. How do you plan on doing that?"

Coral's lip curled as she thought hard and long.
"You distract her, I slip the potion in her drink."

"Yeah, then what? You still need a way to grab her to interrogate her?"

"We wait until she comes out of the great hall, I'll petrify her and we drag her into the broom closet outside of the courtyard."

Phoenix shook his head manically.
"Are you insane?" He shouted, which caught the group's attention. "You have actually lost your mind, people would rat on us! Your step-dad might be the minister, but mine isn't and if we are caught I'll be expelled!"

Coral paused, realizing he was right. That was too obvious and people would see them dragging Cho.
"Or..." she tapped her foot impatiently. "You can invite her over to the Gemini House later, we can petrify her, interrogate her, and then obliviate her after. She won't have a clue what happened".

Phoenix nodded with a smirk.
"Has anyone ever told you how evil you actually are?
It's no wonder why you were placed into Slytherin." He huffed in disbelief. "You're an evil genius!"

"Well when it's the girl who tried to ruin my life in fourth year, yes, of course I'll put my all in to make sure she gets the worst."

Phoenix watched with wide eyes as she made her way towards the end of the ravenclaw table where Cho was sitting. He followed Coral, quickly engaging in conversation as Coral snuck behind him, on the other side of Cho.

Phoenix scratched his head. He also hated Cho so this was absolutely torture to him.
"Cho, just the person I wanted to talk to!"
He eyeballed Coral nervously as she snuck on the other side.

Cho looked up with a confused expression.
"You're Phoenix Barlow, right?" She asked, eyeballing the attractive Slytherin boy up and down. "What did you want?"

"Oh come on, don't be like that! I've seen the way you look at me during Herbology!"

"I guess?"