Chapter 66

Here it was, the day that the champions would be revealed, and the victim of the prophecy would be sadly announced. Coral only hoped to Merlin that Sage chose to implant the name of the person who truly deserve a horrid fate's end. Eagerly, the whole entire great hall waited for the results of the goblet, watching as the room turned red in agony.

"Drum roll please?!" Dumbledore said, as he waited patiently for the goblet of fire to spit out the first champions name from Durmstrang.

Surely, the goblet spit out a name bursting into flames, with the paper of the result lying in Dumbledore's hand. His hand shaking, Dumbledore carefully unfolded the note, looking towards Viktor Krum with a smile.

"VIKTOR KRUM!"

"YEAH!" A loud cheer came from the Durmstrang filled Slytherin table. They all watched as he got up, and walked to the front to form a line with the other future chosen champions.

Again, a second paper flew out with Fleur's name on it from Beaubaxton, and now it was time for the dreaded reveal of sages implantation. Coral was a nervous reck, for all she knew Sage could have had a grudge against someone secretly and implanted their name for death. She watched, feeling sick, as the third name was spit into Dumbledore's hand, as he unraveled it and looked towards Cedric Diggory himself. He didn't! She looked to Sage with regret in her eyes while he nodded to show her it was okay.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY!" Dumbledore said unsurley, and watched as the Hufflepuff fifth year walked up with pride in his eyes towards the front to stand with the other two chosen champions.

The rest was a blur to Coral, as she was only imagining Cedric's horrid death in the future.

"Trust me, he won't die. The death eaters will not kill one of their own, if he will fight on their side." Sage said, confusing Coral instantly. "He will fight on their side, and he won't be killed."

"WHAT ABOUT THE PROPHECY?!" Coral yelled, ignoring the few pairs of eyes turned to her with glares. "One person has to die! So now it's going to be one of us then?

"There's always room for a forced change in a prophecy." Replied Sage with a smirk, mentally replaying his plan in his head. No one can kill them if they wipe all of them out first. They were unstoppable together with their transfix on, especially after Harry had mastered his over the summer.

Their conversation was interrupted, when three more papers flew out of the goblet landing into Dumbledore's hands like expected. Sage only smirked to wait for the shock on the old man's face once he realized what was going on.

"That's impossible!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted in disbelie, running over to Dumbledore to read the three names in his hands. "There can't be four champions from one school!"

"SILENCE MINEVERA! The goblet knows what it's doing, we just need to respect its choices... even if there are an unusual amount..."

"ITS RIGGED!" Pansy angrily shouted, glaring at the professor. "WHO DID IT CHOOSE?"

"Mr... Mr Potter, Mr. Merlin, Miss Wolfrose...?" He asked, more of demand, an angry one. "CORAL, SAGE, AND HARRY GET UP HERE NOW!"

The trio scrambled to run up to Dumbledore and answer to his wrath. Harry was quaking and Coral was trying not to snicker along with Sage.

"Did you do this? Did you somehow make it so all three of your names would appear?" Dumbledore asked, a knowing look in his eyes.

"No sir." Replied Sage, shaking his head. "I'm as shocked as you are."

"We very well know young wizard and witches are not capable of completing such advanced magic as to manipulate the goblet itself." Snape interrupted quickly, glaring at the three. "I suppose it was a mistake, we can just let them go back."