Chapter 33

"Tell me why we are going into the shrieking shack again?" Neville nervously asked, with his legs trembling at the front door.

Sage scoffed. "Just be quiet Neville." he sarcastically replied placing his wand at the door.

"Are we breaking in the shrieking shack? Man you guys are looney!" Fred exclaimed, with a huge devious smile on his face. "This is why we're friends."

Sage shook his head back and fourth. "I told you, we aren't breaking in." He continued placing his wand onto the door handle. "Karma."

The group watched as the door lock made a loud clicking sound, then Sage turned the handle to the right. Michael and Neville were trembling in fear while the twins were filled with adrenaline and excitement.

Draco just a few steps behind, hiding in a bush, hid his broom in the bush next to him and quickly casted an invisibility charm over himself. His hands were trembling with fear , as he wondered why they were going into the shrieking shack. Even the toughest of seventh year Slytherin students were terrified of this place. Strangely enough, he had a weird sense of deja vu that he had been here before, it was making him very uneasy. Draco tip toed behind the group, sneaking his way in before they closed the door.

"Karma!" Sage whispered to the door handle, re-locking it from the inside with the colloportus charm.

The group stood in utter shock with their eyes shot wide open. None of them said a word or moved an inch, as they looked around at the nicely decorated house with confusion. Sage shrugged, and threw himself down on the couch.

"Well, sit down?" Coral jokingly demanded the group, as they slowly made their way to the couches and kitchen bar seats.

"What. The. Actual. Bloody. Hell." Michael Corner emotionlessly managed to spit out, looking around the house.

Sage chuckled to himself at his friends reaction. Something felt off for him though, Neville was right. It did feel as if someone was watching and following them. He quickly shook it off after getting a set of chills.

Draco silently screamed in his head. What is this place? Is this where Coral comes every day and night. He quickly walked around the house examining it while the crew gathered together on the couches.

"This is awesome!" Fred chirped , jumping on the couch, spreading his body out.

"Sage, Coral, you knew about this place?" George asked. "Wicked!"

"Well, there's actually something we have to tell all of you." Sage nervously said, shifting in his seat. "Coral do you want to tell them or should I?"

"I think it's best if you do." Coral shot back, grabbing pumpkin juice out of the fridge. "Pumpkin juice anyone?"

"OH ME!" Neville begged, sitting down on a kitchen bar stool.

She nodded and poured him a glass of pumpkin juice, then made her way and sat down on her chair next to the muggle tv. She flicked the t.v on and they all stared at it with utter confusion.

"Why are there little muggle people talking inside that box? Are they trapped in there?" Michael nervously asked. "We need to help them!"

Coral bursted into laughter nearly spitting her pumpkin juice out all over the floor. "That is called a television, it's a muggle device. They aren't trapped in there, it's just muggle people who are act to be something else and they get filmed to make a show for muggles to watch."

"Filmed?" Fred curiosity asked.

"Yeah, it's when muggles take a device called a video camera and record it. Kind of like second year Colin Creevey with his camera, and the daily prophet." Sage replied , watching his friends hilarious reactions.