Chapter 59

It was now December 24th, the day before Christmas, and things were still the same. Draco had been extremely closed off, Harry and Sage were off on their own, and Luna was with her pet thestrals and nargles every day. Getting out of bed, Coral fished around for her wand. She fished left, right, up, and down but had absolutely no luck. Where did it go? Surely Harry or Sage had to have taken it. Why would they take it though?

She marched down to the common room to be greeted by two raven haired boys and a blonde girl.

"Where is my wand?" Coral growled at the three students sitting on the common room couches.

"We don't know? Maybe you've misplaced it!" Sage spat back, offended she had accused them of stealing it.

"No, I left it on the edge of my bed, so either you or Harry have it." She snapped back, shooting daggers at the both of them. "This isn't a funny prank."

"Seriously, why would we take your wand? Are you sure Malfoy doesn't have it? He'd be the best option to accuse of stealing." Sage replied, eyeballing the door of which he had just walked out of ten minutes ago.

"Where is he then?"

"Said he was going to the great hall to eat breakfast."

Without another word, she sprinted towards the great hall, jumping down every couple steps down each stair case. She was furious, who in the right mind would snatch someone else's wand? What was Malfoy thinking? She inched through the doors and was greeted by the sight of a blonde eating alone at the Slytherin table. Pacing over, she hovered over him with accusing eyes.

"Yes?" He asked humorously, looking up like she has said something funny.

"My wand Malfoy, where is it?" She hissed.

"How are you so sure I'm the one who took your wand?" He snickered, sipping his pumpkin juice.

"Because you wouldn't have known someone took actually did take my wand, you could have assumed I misplaced it."

He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Good point, I have it. You're smarter than you look, WolfRose. But, you're not getting it back."

"AND WHY IS THAT?"

"Because I'm using it as blackmail of course." He replied with a smirk.

"Give me my wand back or I'll hex you, don't forget I know wandless magic."

"Ah, but I know you're smarter than that, Wolfrose. If you were smart you'd see that hexing me won't do anything but make me keep your wand longer." He started. "Now, before I give your wand back, I'm going to need some favors."

"Hell no, I'll ask Sage to get it back for me."

"Good luck with that, unless he feels like patting my body down and touching my unmentionable places to get your wand back." He said strutting towards the common room.

She sped after him, step after step into the common room. Her instincts took over as she tackled him to the floor and pinned him down. Harry and Sage had left, which meant she could ask for help. Draco chuckled even more, glaring into her eyes.

"Give it to me, NOW." She demanded, grabbing his shoulder aggressively.

"Try to get it, and I'll snog you. I'm sure you don't want that so don't even attempt to grab it." He threatened. "Unless you want to snog me, then by all means, grab your wand from inside my robe. Keep in mind your wand is located near my hidden friend, but by all means, I still won't stop you from searching me down."

She shrieked with disgust, mouthed wide open before getting off of him. She wanted her wand more than the world, but she also didn't want to be kissed by Draco Malfoy. The whole school would hear about it, Pansy would try to kill her, and it would just be disgusting in general. She hated Malfoy, they'd been natural enemies since day one.