Chapter 2/3

Coral Eunoia Wolfrose, a only child to the mother of Evera WolfRose, lived a all too normal life. Coral would wake up, go to school, and come back. The days were repetitive. The WolfRose family were rather wealthy, but remained humble and you wouldn't be able to tell they were above middle class.
Coral's school life were the hardest of all for her. Her peers that she went to school with never gave her the time of day, she was nearly invisible. Coral was evermore okay with it though, as she loved spending time alone being able to get lost in her imagination and seeing where her thoughts can take her.
If someone were to befriend Coral WolfRose, they would see she were a bright, bubbly young girl who only had a thirst for friendship, and love. Although negative thoughts would occasionally bring her down from her late father, she managed to be a positive person. She also had a thirst for power and to be the best at everything she possibly could. You wouldn't catch her lacking if she had a job to do.
Her single mother was a healing nurse at the local hospital which explained why the WolfRose family were wealthy, but it was also because her father left them behind a fortune.
Evera WolfRose, Coral's mother, was a middle aged woman with brown curly hair, and large brown eyes that sparkled as bright as the moon. Coral's father Black WolfRose, used to have the lightest blonde hair, nearly platinum, and crystal blue eyes. Anyone that would even look into his piercing blue eyes wouldn't be able to stop , as they'd be mesmerized in their beauty and uniqueness.
Coral was very happy with her current life, but there were one thing she wished for everynight before bed. That thing, was friendship and loyalty.
What Coral didn't know, was that she were actually born into one of the most famous and rich wizarding bloodlines to ever roam the earth. Her father, used to be very famous when he took his time on the planet. Not one wizard didn't know of his name. Her whole family were famous including a generation line of all the way back to her great great grandfather, Finn WolfRose. After her father were killed when she were a baby, her mother decided to hide the wizarding world from her completely and try her hardest to live a normal life. She couldn't bare to see her daughter get hurt as the wizarding world would not be as friendly too her as people might assume. Things were out there, dangerous things. Evera Wolfrose would keep her true life a secret, until the time was right. Unfortunately, she knew that the time would eventually come that she were to be no longer able to keep such a secret.
That day, came today.

"Breakfast is ready!" Coral's mother screamed in full volume across the house, tossing eggs onto her plate.

Coral woke up gasping with an unexplainable amount of panic, thankful that she was brought out of her dreadful nightmare. Exhaling, she lazily slipped out of bed not even tempting to get ready for school tomorrow. The last thing she wanted was to go back to public school where everyone hated her. Slouching over her slideable closet door mirror, she gathered her hair together and put it in a rather horrible attempt of a ponytail. She quickly grabbed her famous red gemstone ring that she wore every day, as it was given to her by her father as a baby after his death. He had left it behind just for her. As her eyes flickered around the room, they focused on picture of her late dad hanging on her wooden jewelry box. I miss you, dad. Please come back! She thought to herself, before closing her eyes and ripping her body towards the hallway.

Black Wolfrose, who was Coral's dad, had been murdered when she was a baby and she didn't know what happened to him. Her mom did nothing but refuse to tell tell her, as it was practically impossible at the time because of the secret her mother held from Coral.

Walking down stairs and throwing herself into a chair at the dining table, Coral cleared her throat gracefully letting her mother know of her highly irritated presence. "Ugh, goodmorning mother." she greeted sarcastically, pulling her plate towards her and shoving a whole slice of toast into her mouth at once. "Mmm, that's the life." She grumbled, making her mother cringe. Shaking her head, the expression of disgust was quickly wiped off her face when she recalled the whole situation that was going to be going down today.

The Slytherin Prophecy  | Cedric Diggory | Draco Malfoy | Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें