Chapter 17

Coral's eyes flashed open, gasping for air from being startled by the sound of bang. It was just a nightmare, ugh. Quickly getting out of bed, she looked to see what the noise was. She scanned the room for Dobby, but did not seem to come across Dobby. Instead, what she ended up scanning was a blonde fifteen year old Slytherin.

"Bad dream?" Draco questioned.

"A nightmare actually..."

"Well mother has sent me to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Why do you have a tiny little elf, as your slave?" She questioned, her tone full of rage.

Draco looked confused.
"It's not my choice, it's my fathers. First, I love Dobby and Dobby knows that. The way my father treats, Dobby doesn't reflect on me. Me and mother love Dobby. Did he tell you otherwise?"

"No, I was actually speaking up based on my beliefs on what's right. I guess I don't agree with your father's morals!"

"Oh, right. Well luckily for both of us, father is out of town on a business trip for work until after we leave back to Hogwarts, so you won't have to meet him."

Coral was relieved. She knew if she had to face his father, it would not be a pretty scene. The scene would turn into battle of the WolfRose daughter vs a death eater, Lucius Malfoy. One of the people she hated dearly, one of the reasons why her father was dead.

What a great family reunion! Coral chuckled to herself.

She quickly followed behind Draco to where they were called for breakfast. After what seemed like forever of going around hallways, staircases, and through different rooms they finally reached the kitchen. The aroma of bacon, pancakes and other breakfast foods flooded the manor halls. Coral watched as Draco sat down at the empty table full of foods and drinks.

Draco looked up, when he realized she wasn't sitting.
"Well, sit?" He sarcastically gestured with his hand.

Coral quickly did as told.
Draco began digging in and she thought it would be polite to wait for his mother to come back, despite how evil she was thinking she would be.
Red flags began to go off in her head as she could hear the loud clacking of high heels against the mansions floorwood. Every step, louder and louder as the clacking heels and the feet that wore them, grew closer by the millisecond.

"Well if it isn't, Coral Wolfrose!." A voice behind them exclaimed in a friendly tone.

Coral quickly turned around, to be greeted by a smiling woman. Her appearance came off as kind, light, she even had some white hair split down the middle with black.

"Hello! I'm Coral." She nervously got up from her seat to shake Draco's mother's hand.

Coral's offer was denied, but instead she wa pulled into an unexpected hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard great things about you from everyone. Mostly, coming from Draco. I'm Narcissa!"

Coral's mood instantly lightened, realizing she wasn't as bad as she thought she was going to be to be at all.
"Thank you for letting me come stay at your manor!"

"You didn't have to wait for me to start eating dear! Draco obviously could have shown you that!" Narcissa joked, scoffing at Draco.

"Oh, I just thought it would be kind to wait for you. I always wait for my mother before we begin eating. Just a habit I guess!"

Narcissa retuned a smile.
"So Draco, have you been being helpful to Coral like I asked you to? Or are you going to make Dobby do everything for you? Dobby needs a break too you know?" She question Draco with concern.