Chapter 14

A week had passed since Draco and Coral had went to Three Broomsticks, and it was now one day before Christmas break. Snow was falling onto Hogwarts and chilly breezes flew into the corridors leaving students wrapped in blankets and thick scarves. Students were filled with bliss as they couldn't wait to go home and enjoy Christmas break with their friends and families.

Plopping her bottom onto the hard classroom seat, Coral began preparing for transfiguration class. Transfiguration class probably had to be one of her favorite classes other than dueling with Professor Snape. Surprisingly, Draco decided to sit next to Pansy Parkinson, which left he alone this class. Pansy had been trying to get with Draco for the past two weeks. Rumor was spreading like wildfire around Hogwarts, that she's only fifteen and already lost her virginity to a sixth year Slytherin during Slughorn's Halloween bash. She'd probably been the only one in their grade not a virgin other than Draco of course. Coral slid her text book directly in front of her, the door clicking. She looked up as it was pushed open, revealing Professor Mcgonagall. She looked more happy than usual. Another unusual moving body caught the students eyes behind her, a boy they had never seen before, following her like a lost puppy.

"Good day, students. I have a announcement so please pay your attention up to the front immediately." Professor Mcgonagall demanded.

Coral eyeballed the boy up and down. We weren't supposed to get new students mid-year, the only new students are supposed to come at the beginning of the year. Why was he here?

"Who's that?" Crabbe shouted at Professor Mcgonagall with his nearly invisible eyebrows being furrowed.

Mcgonagall turned to Crabbe, glaring at him fumingly. "Thank you Crabbe, but I was just getting there to that point!" She scolded, while gently pushing the hiding boy in front of her.

"Students, today I'd like to welcome our new transfer student from the American wizarding school of Ilvermorny! I expect you to be on your best behavior today and show a good example to your new classmate!"

"New students aren't supposed to come until the beginning of the year?!" Draco retorted.

"Draco malfoy, I will want no smart remarks from you today

"Draco malfoy, I will want no smart remarks from you today." Mcgonagall grumbled back.
She turned to the boy next to her and smiled, as he shyly smiled back. "Now, would you like to introduce yourself?" She kindly asked the boy, resulting in him nodding yes.
"Very well, go ahead then!"

The boy cleared his throat, and began to talk with the whole room dead silent and full attention paid to him. Coral was studying his unusual combination of big ocean blue eyes, raven black hair.