Chapter 89

From a long day at Hogwarts, the students grew exhausted as dinner was just finishing up. Slowly, the students began to make their way back to the common room to have a good nights rest. The Gemini group was one of the last groups in the great hall as usual. Their night was not over yet. They still had something else in mind, as nearly everyone their year would be doing the same.

"I can't believe we finally get to see the rec room!" Ginny exclaimed, her smile brighter than normal. She had been waiting for it all day.

Harry nodded, turning to Hermione, who was being held by Sage. "Hermione, did Mcgonagall tell you anything extra about it during her after-school transfigurations class?"

Hermione shook her head. "When I asked her, all she said was I would need to see it for myself, and that it was a surprise." She huffed with disappointment.

"Leave it to Granger, to still be taking extra credit classes after class, even as a sixth year." Blaise mocked, snickering to himself, which Phoenix joined in.

Hermione scowled back with anger. Her button nose was scrunched up so much, it looked like she hardly even had one at all.
You would expect their group get along by now, but even then, at times it was hard for Gryffindor and Slytherin to have the same mindsets.

"Calm down Granger, he is only joking." Draco added in, gulping down the last of his pumpkin juice.

"Haha!" Hermione sarcastically snapped, letting herself sink more into the arms of Sage Merlin.

Draco turned to Coral, a feint smile on his face. It was quickly returned. He couldn't get out of his mind what had happened before dinner. The scenes were on repeat the entire time, he was starved of her touch already. Had it been the first time he'd felt her touch in that way, it was all he could seem to think about. She was consuming his mind and it was driving him absolutely mad. He had been so deep in thought, he hasn't realized half of his friends had walked to change into their swim clothes to finally visit the rec room for the first time. This would be the first nights of many to come.

"Earth to MALFOY?" Phoenix called out, waving his hands in his friends face.

Draco inhaled sharply, looking around in shock to see even his own girlfriend was gone. All that was left in the great hall was him, Phoenix, and Everett.
This girl is going to be the death of me, I feel it in my bones. Coral Eunoia WolfRose.

"Are you coming, or are you going to sit there like a statue!?" Phoenix taunted, flicking a strand of Draco's fluffy blonde hair. "Come on, blondie."

Everett snickered lightly seeing Draco so confused and distraught. He could see why though, Coral WolfRose could probably make any guy like this. Poor Draco though, the one to be the one to fall in love with her, as much as she was attractive she also seemed like a handful. Even though she was taken, she was still attracting the attention of nearly every guy at school. Everett also found it amusing, how Phoenix and Draco were friends, yet they both liked the same girl. He didn't see how it would turn out nicely in the end. It never does when two guys who are friends like the same girl. Especially when your own friend likes your girlfriend, and when the girl you like is your best friends own girlfriend.

Yikes. Everett thought, as he eyeballed the two of his Slytherin friends with caution.

"So much for me tagging along with my friends." Draco scoffed, once again his train of thought consumed with replays of the earlier situation.

"You coming to the rec room?" Everett questioned, his eyes meeting with a passing by seventh year girl. He smirked to himself from the attention. "Damn."