Chapter 4

The Hogwart's express was filled with the chatter of new and returning students, and the smell of train smoke. Students packed into compartments with their friends, and first years began making new friends. Each and every one of them were overly excited to start their next year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Coral on the other hand was nervous as after, seeing all the cabins had already been filled and packed with students. This went on for rows until she finally reached towards the back. All alone, she sadly walked towards what she saw to be empty compartments, that is until she surprisingly crashed into a body in front of her. Looking up startled, she was greeted by the same boy she saw earlier with ginger hair. He flashed a toothy smile, and Coral returned it instantly.

"Hello! I'm Ron, Ron Weasley!" He replied, a little bit too over joyed.

Coral slightly smiled back. "I'm Coral Wolfrose."

Nearly dropping his food on the floor, Ron gasped from the familar name. "Y-you're Coral wolfrose?" He stuttered starstuck.

"Yes?" Coral replied with confusion, walking past him.

Ron noticed she was walking away, and quicky grabbed Coral's arm seeing as that she was about to go sit by herself.
"Coral, you can come with me! I am sitting with my friends and I'll introduce you!" He exclaimed, wiping the food off the corner of his mouth. "By the way I am a gryffindor, you will be able to see which house you get into when Mcgonagall has the sorting hat decide !"

He was desperately hoping she would come meet his best friend Harry Potter who was also famous.

Coral groaned, as she was not very enthusiastic about already having to be social. "Cool! Sounds fun. What are the houses?" She asked, her lethargic tone making it obvious she just wanted to go sit down already in peace.

"There are four different houses. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin. Me and all my friends are in Gryffindor!" He answered back, tugging her arm further down the isle of the train.

Gryffindor? That seems like a cool, what about the other houses though? I guess if Ron were to be my friend then I would want Gryffindor though wouldn't I?

"I want to be in Gryffindor!" She stated nervously raising her eyebrows. "I can't wait to live in a house with you people."

"Let's hope you are. You could be sorted anywhere though. Let's hope it's not Slytherin." He shook his head.

A few seconds of awkward silence lingered between the two third years, but Ron decided to end it.
"Also, it's probably not the same type of house that you're thinking of..."

He said let's hope it's not Slytherin? Why wouldn't I want to be in that house? Was there something wrong with it? I think the name is rather cool and I like serpents. She thought to herself, stopping in place.

"Why not Slytherin? What's wrong with that house?"Coral innocently asked, curling her lip.

"The meanest , nastiest wizards are in that house like the so called litt-"

"Did I hear, Slytherin!?" A voice interrupted with a sarcastic tone from behind the two newly acquainted friends.

Startled, they both spun around to be greeted by the same platinum haired boy that Coral had crashed into earlier.

"LITTLE BLOODY MALFOY , AS I WAS SAYING CORAL." Ron yelled angrily, scowling at the blonde boy.

"Yeah that kid called me a git earlier when I fell on him." Coral rolled her eyes with a huff, instantly regretting it as the boys smirk was turned upside down and a wand was now under her neck.
"Excuse me, but why are you pointing that wand at me?"