Chapter 12

As the first week of school went on, Coral soon found out that her friends no longer liked her because they misinterpreted her and Draco's friendship. Rumors had started about her and spread like wildfires. Long story short, the only people who liked her again were Slytherin's and she sadly had to accept that, no matter how much she liked her Gryffindor friends, they hated her now. Coral being as curious as she is, had taken a trip to the library to see if she should find anything on spells. Since she was behind, she wanted to catch up and become up to her third year peers levels. Luckily, she managed to find a book inside the library but instead of third year spells, she found a sixth year spell book which she was going to attempt at learning every single spell in there. Nothing was going to stop her, and she was going to prove her worth.

After hours of studying a book of sixth year spells she had in the library, she wanted to know every spell she possibly could.
If people weren't going to like me, I might as well become more powerful and better then them, so their thoughts do not matter. I'll show them. She raged inside.
Coral continued to scroll through the advanced spells book, looking for yet another spell to practice being her twenty third she had already learned today.

24. Aguamenti (Water-Making Spell)
Description: Produces a fountain or jet of water from the wand tip.

She pointed her wand into the nearest empty glass repeating the spell, watching with amazement as it filled up with water. She was incredibly lucky she not only knew wandless magic, but also could easily pick up on any magic she wanted to learn. She learned it instantly, and effortlessly.

32. Alarte Ascendare
Description: Shoots the target high into the air.

Coral looked around the room for something.
Oh yes , I could use a pillow!
"Alarte Ascendare!" She commanded as the pillow flew upwards, forcefully slamming into the roof.
This was too easy, I don't know what Hermione was talking about when she said spells take weeks to learn. Maybe she just isn't as powerful as me.

56. Aqua Eructo
Description: This spell is used to create, and control, a jet of clear water from the tip of the wand

Coral smirked walking over to the bathroom, pushing the shower curtains open
"Aqua Eructo!" She commanded, watching a large stream of water flow wherever she had guided it.

After what seemed to be hours of practice and mastering over fifty different new spells, She decided to check the time.

2' o clock.
She noticed that dueling with Snape would be in just a few minutes from then. She thought she might as well go.

It would be fun to test out all these new spells I have up my sleeve. Hopefully I'll get to fight Ron, or even better Hermione. Coral thought to herself deviously, gathering her stuff and heading to dueling class.

~•~

Coral entered the classroom for Dueling. Luckily, she was the first one there. She watched with annoyance as the golden trio entered the room. While she glared them down from the back of the room, the chair next to her was instantly occupied by someone who seemed to have an essence of fresh rain and pine. Turning her head, she was less enthusiastic to realize it was the one and only, Draco Malfoy.

"You finally showed up to a class today." Draco sarcastically mumbled. "I had to cover for you all week tell every single professor that you caught the flu, and couldn't even manage to get out of bed to see Madam Pomfrey."

"I have some surprises up my sleeve for this class and I can't wait to see everyone's reaction." She retorted back with a powerful, overly confident voice.