Chapter 90

Ash Riddle had attempted to talk to Coral that night but was disappointed to find out she already had went off to bed once he finally made it back to their head room. He had to warn her about the danger of the culprit possibly being in the castle, or even a student. With all of the new students that had come this year to Hogwarts, he would not deny that this could be a possibility. The easy way to also get past the ministry would be being a student yourself, which on their end was the least of the ministry's guesses for the culprit. Ash thought it should have been their first guess. Sighing, he let himself fall into a deep slumber. He just wanted to make sure Coral was safe. He would never be able to get over the fact he could not save her from his own sibling. He would not let his father's name linger around his life forever. He was not like his father.

The next morning, Coral took no extra time to make it down to the great hall to eat breakfast with Ash. Although, only a few had come this morning. The rest were completely wiped out, and since it was Saturday they could sleep in. Ash took a seat with a Coral, Phoenix and Everett since it was just them three for once at their usual spot at the ravenclaw table. Students were just glad they could sleep, and wear normal clothes. Coral was overly hungry from the night before. Grabbing her fork, she stabbed her eggs and swallowed them one by one. Ash, who was sitting next to her for once since all their friends were gone, watched in disbelief as the tiny Slytherin girl downed her breakfast like a sumo wrestler. Pheonix also had the same exact look plastered on his face. Ash could not have been more amused.

"Slow it down, Wolf you're going to choke." Phoenix spat with amused disbelief.
He turned to Ash who was watching her stuff her face like a lovesick puppy.
"Oh, Ash , dude come on!"

Ash grew pink with embarrassment, looking away before he could be caught mindlessly watching Coral WolfRose devour her meal.

"Nice" Everett muttered under his breath, looking up seeing their typical group now arrive. "Ah, there they are!"

Ash was not excited about them actually coming to breakfast, he hoped maybe they'd have slept in. However, he was overly grateful that Draco Malfoy was not one of the students who had arrived in that large group. He awkwardly cleared his throat as Luna took a seat next to Ash on the opposite side of him.

"Mornin' everyone!" Luna lightly greeted, her positive vibrations being felt by nearly everyone at the table.

No one could comprehend how she was so bright and sunny this. early

"Morning, Luna." The group greeted back, well those that didn't have their mouths full.

Sage took a seat across from Coral at his normal spot, absolutely bewildered to see Ash Riddle sitting with their group for the first time. Of course though, Draco was not there. The Slytherin boys had mostly all still been sleeping.

"Ash Riddle." Luna cooed, looking over at him with curiosity. "Thanks for sitting with us!"

Ash was rather shocked to talk to Luna, speaking they never had before. He briefly turned to flash a nervous smile to the blonde RavenClaw, returning his attention towards Coral.

"So Coral, found out any clues about the culprit yet?" Sage questioned with annoyance. He wondered if they'd even started looking for clues yet.

Coral shook her head, pushing her plate away as she finished her breakfast. "Haven't really had time. Been running around the castle like a frantic turkey."