Chapter 77

-June 20th summer of fifth year -

"TWO MORE WEEKS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWO MORE WEEKS?" Shouted Draco furiously at his mother over firecall. "YOU ARE TELLING ME I HAVE SAT IN THIS DAMN MANOR FOR TWO WEEKS, ONLY FOR YOU TO TELL ME I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN FOR TWO MO-

"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME WITH THAT TONE!" Narcissa interrupted with a snap, the fire burning even larger with her rage, which quickly calmed down once Draco's eyes went large with fear. "It's only two more weeks. I have had something very important come up. You are more than welcome to invite Coral over or some of your friends?"

"All my friends are on vacation in different countries! Because they aren't peasants like I am stuck at home all summer." Draco complained overly exaggerated.

"Coral is home isn't she? You can invite her and Sage over?"

"She's not going to want to come to this manor. She's out with her Sage doing fun things like going to waterparks and malls."

"Water parks? Malls?" Narcissa asked with a confused tone.

"Muggle things."

Silence lingered between the two, with Narcissa shocked and confused that her son was even mad over not being able to do muggle things. Excusing it, she huffed and quickly checked the time. Draco just wanted to get out of the manor that he already was having nightmares at every night. He wanted nothing more than to get back to his girlfriends house and continue to do muggle things. Something he never thought he'd wish for unless he was dead.

"I must get going. I have something important to do. Please, invite your friends over. I give you permission to go to Diagon Alley through floo with them if you please. I forbid any apparation." Narcissa rambled. "Trust me, take my advice and you won't be so bored there. Friends can help you with everything."

"Ugh, mother!"

"I must get going! Goodbye."

With the end of the fire call, Draco groaned loudly and kicked the wall out of frustration. His eyes went wide when he realized that kicking the wall wasn't the best decision, and he was soon leaning over to grab his budging toe in extreme pain. Whimpering, he hobbled over to the couch to grab a parchment and quill. If his mother thought that inviting friends over was a good idea, so be it. He missed his girlfriend anyways, and even though he hated to admit it, he missed that know it all RavenClaw Sage, who constantly smelled like Christmas gingerbread.

Grabbing his quill, he quickly dipped it into ink with extreme focus and began jotting down a letter meant for Coral.
"Dear Coral,
I just received news that mother is making me stay here for another two weeks. I feel like I'm going to go mad sitting in this giant manor alone! I miss you tons and I want to see you again. I'm not allowed to leave the manor unless it's floo to Diagon Alley. Anyways what I'm trying to ask is if you would come visit me at the manor for a few weeks until my mother comes back. You can bring Sage if you want, the more the better. I was even desperate enough to ask Potty to come a few days ago, but he replied he was in London with Ginny and the Weasel's. I hope you can make it. Just owl me back what day you can come, so I can prepare the place. It's a bit messy around here, due to me not cleaning up. Even most of the house elves have gone on vacation! It's absurd! We need to get me one of those American communicators, it would be faster if I could just message you over those like you do with Granger."

Huffing, he dried the ink with his wand and encased the parchment into an envelope then wax sealed it to be sent to Coral's address. He did think it would help to have an American communicator. He could just simply send a message through a finger typing box and it would instantly be delivered. He'd probably even be the first to have one in the UK right after Granger!