Chapter 74

June 1st, end of fifth year

It came that time again, the time where students would embark on their journeys back home for summer vacation. With a year filled of drama, war, and friendship students were eager to get home and see their families. Coral Wolfrose was extremely exited to see her mother, and Sage Merlin's father, who were now officially together and sharing living areas in both Florida and California. Coral had received a letter that she and Sage were to be coming to California for summer break, which Sage was more excited for than she was. Luckily, Draco had convinced his mother to let him go along with the duo for summer so he would not be stuck in the manor by himself. Of course; the rest of the friends were due to drop by every once and a while for an occasional summer chat. They all couldn't believe that they were going to be six years the next time they came back, they only had two years left until they graduated Hogwarts. What would they all do once seventh year came to a conclusion? They didn't know yet; but they did know they would all take the time they had left and use it to the best possible advantage.

"Why is it, that we're always late?" Said Harry, as he Draco, Coral, and Sage ran through Hogwarts with their trunks trying to make it down to the express in time before it took off.

"Maybe because you and your Weasel of a girlfriend took twenty extra minutes snogging in the room of requirements, when you should have been packing up your stuff!" Retorted Draco, as he whined furiously whilst pulling his trunk and owl.

"This is why, I don't have a girlfriend." Grumbled Sage. "Too much work."

"No, it's because you like Hermione. The most impossibly hard to please girl at Hogwarts." Spat Harry, knowing his best friend and how high her standards were. "You'll have to pull off some real magic to get that girl happy. Trust me. Ron tried it, he decided Lavender was an easier option the next week."

Coral snickered as well as Draco. It was true though. Hermione was very picky with the men she talked to especially after being harassed by so many of them over the years. Some part of Sage believed that she was not over Ron yet though. It's hard to get over the first person you fall in love with.
Tugging Harry and Sage, Draco grumbled about how he would not get the cabin he preferred. Just because his personality changed didn't mean that he didn't only accept the highest possible priced things he could afford. The richness would always be there.

"There it is!" Exclaimed Coral, slugging behind the three boys in attempt to keep up with them. "Owe! I hit my ankle with this damn luggage."

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" Panted Harry, as they scrambled to nearly not miss the train five seconds before departure. "Damn Hogwarts express, nearly caused my death every time I've been on it now."

"That's because you're the chosen one, you can't go a day without something horrible happening to you." Said Draco, eyeballing his Gryffindor friend who looked angry with that comment. "Don't give me that look!"

"Even though we are friends Malfoy, I can't bring myself to see your personality change one bit." He sassily retorted back as the group inches into their compartment manically.

"Same goes for you, saint Potter."

"Ladies, ladies!" Sage interrupted with a sigh. "Can you get along for a few more hours? Then you'll be free all you want for a whole three months."

"Fine." Hissed Harry.

"Mmm, whatever." Snapped Draco, looking out towards the isle ways. "Where is your girlfriend?"

"Mine?" Harry asked in shock. "She's with Luna and Neville in another cabin. I should probably go to her, I know how mad she gets when she begins to think I am avoiding her."