Chapter 8/9

Coral had awoken the next morning, gasping for air as she shot up out of her bed on the floor looking around nervously.. There was no one in the room, just her. Where did Draco go?
She quickly got ready, walking through the castle leading into the Gryffindor corridor's, only to reveal Harry Potter was waiting for her there already at the door of the common room.

"Morning!" Harry greeted bubbly, muttering the password to the fat lady painting to let them in.

They both stepped in the common room, being greeted by Hermione and Ron.

"Morning." She replied, inhaling the Gryffindor' common room scent. It smelled amazing. It smelled of fresh maple wood, cinnamon, and lemon. She wanted to stay here and smell the common room all day... it was very different compared to the sea salt scent of the Slytherin common room which was half underwater.

Harry and Coral took a seat on the couch next to Hermione and Ron, engaging in conversation.

"So, Coral there's something I wanted to ask you." Harry questioned, fidgeting around with his fingers.

"I got the gryffindor prefect, Ron's brother, to convince Professor Mcgonagall to agree on arranging a trip to Diagon Alley."

"So like a muggle field trip? When do we leave?" She asked curiously .

"Well, if you're going we leave in about an hour?" He innocently replied, turning to Ron and Hermione. "All of us are going, it would be great if you joined us."

"Sure!" Was all she replied, the golden trio cheering lightly.

They were very excited to visit Diagon Alley again!

~•~

The four students, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Coral finally had reached the outside of Hogwarts after quite a bit of walking, even so long it took them, that everyone was already there waiting for them. Coral searched the crowd to look at the students who would be going on the trip. She was enthusiastic, until she managed to get a sight of platinum blonde hair... DRACO? What is he doing here? Can't I ever get a break from this kid?

"Ah, finally our last four students!" Professor Mcgonagall announced with relief.
"Off we go now students, we don't want to be late, everyone on the Knight bus please."

Coral studied the strange model of a bus waiting for them. It definitely did not look like a bus from back in the muggle world. A purple, triple-decker bus remained waiting for the students of Hogwarts. She read the name. Knight Bus?!

Coral tugged Harry's sleeve, eyeballing the annoying platinum blonde boy walking onto the bus past them.

"What is Draco doing here?" She sassily whined, sneering in the direction of Draco.

"Well, it is a class field trip , and everyone had to be invited." Harry grumbled back. "We can just ignore him though! Once we get there we are able to do what we please and go off on our own!"

She nodded and turned facing Harry.
"Come on! Let's go!"

The four quickly got on the Knight bus together. The seating arrangements consisted of Harry and Coral together, then Ron and Hermione. Coral turned back to the very end of the bus too see Draco sitting alone. She chuckled in revenge and flipped back around.

Off to Diagon Alley!

~•~

After a horrifying first experience riding the wizarding knight bus and hearing the screams of students all the way there, the bus began to decrease its pace and flew into a parking lot, covered in snow. Coral looked around and began to get really confused. They were at a placed called the Leaky Cauldron. Guess this was it. I thought we were going to Diagon Alley?