Chapter 13

The air was now chilly, as three months had passed and it was now the month of December. Snow began to lightly fall to the ground, covering the area around with glistening icy blanket of snow. Students had now been able to bring their winter clothes out and wear their favorite ugly Christmas sweaters. The mood was light and jolly for the students of Hogwarts as they prepared for Christmas break in a few weeks. Coral WolfRose was constantly working on upgrading her wizarding skills , pushing herself to become the best and pass her third year classmates. She wasn't going to stop there, she wanted to pass fifth year, even sixth! Draco had began to catch a fancy for his new close friend Coral, who he had been spending every day with for the last three months. Today however, he had planned something special that he knew was the right time.

~•~

The sounds of birds chirping in harmony, and the chilly winter breeze flooded her bedroom. Coral's eyes fluttered open, as she had woke up from her marvelous dream.
She sat up on her bed, stretching out her tired body. She yawned, looking over to Draco who lie still, in a state of a deep slumber. She gracefully slid off her bed, walking over to use the bathroom and wash her face up.

Luckily Professor Mcgonagall decided to finally add another bed into their room so Coral would longer would be forced to sleep on the floor. The rumors that were going around about her finally simmered down. Of course, new ones had risen just as they always do. The students at Hogwarts are so over dramatic , they loved and craved drama. Everyone from Gryffindor continued to ignore her and talk badly about her, her only friends were people from Slytherin. She am always around Draco, which obviously caused more rumors. The good thing is, she was advancing with her level of magic every single day and was even better than Draco now. Typically people need to practice spells to master them, but to Coral, it's just comes naturally the first time with little effort.

The night before, Draco had asked Coral if she wanted to go to Three Broomsticks to have lunch.
She quickly got up to get ready before Draco would be up.

It must be nice being a boy, hardly having to do anything to get ready. She mentally complained to herself, pulling on a cute muggle related outfit.

"Morning, Wolfrose!" Draco weakly whispered with a scratchy tone.

Coral quickly spun around towards Draco, looking at his sleepy expression and blanket covered body. "Well, it looks like someone is finally awake!" She sarcastically replied.

Draco rolled his eyes, groggily sliding out bed. He studied her unusual outfit, one the girls at Hogwarts would never even think about wearing.
"Coral.. what the hell are you wearing?!" He questioned with disgust. "You look like a muggle".

"It's a muggle outfit, Malfoy." Coral jokingly replied exaggerating the word muggle.

Draco looked Coral up and down, staring at her chest, which was exposed pretty well because of her sheer rose colored top. He smirked even wider than he already was. "Well, looks as if muggles don't mind sharing their body parts with everyone around them?"

 "Well, looks as if muggles don't mind sharing their body parts with everyone around them?"