Chapter 47

"Pine fresh." Oliver Wood said as he stood in front of the prefects bathroom, which allowed both him and Coral Wolfrose entrance by using that password. Stepping into the beautiful prefects bathroom with Oliver, Coral examined the room in fascination. She studied one side of the room where there were stalls with toilets inside. Opposite of the toilets there was a large, swimming pool-like tub with bath taps surrounding it.The pool-like bath was sunk into the ground, and beautiful animated mermaid glass portrait was framed inside of one middle window. There were bath supplies on the wall beside of pool like soap, bath oil, bath powder, bath salts, shampoo, hair spray, and conditioner.

"Brilliant, isn't it?" Oliver Wood said to break the lingering silence between the duo, as he lifted up his navy blue t-shirt and savagely tore it off, throwing it to the side of the bathtub.

Corals eyes widened at the view of Oliver's shirtless chest. She carefully watched as he started the bath, and the bath taps began to flow in different-coloured bath water. "Yes, this is amazing. You get to come here every day?" She innocently asked, continuing to secretly watch as he walked around shirtless showing off his built quidditch body.

Oliver laughed and nodded, grabbing two white towels and bringing them to the steps of the bath for when they were to get out. "Not usually, only for when I'm stressed out or bored. I usually bring friends in here to go for a swim, it's rare that I take an actual bath." He said, stopping the flowing water as the bath was now full. He climbed into the pool like bath, and rested both arms on the side of the pool shooting an eager expression towards Coral. "Are you coming in or not, you haven't even changed yet."

Coral blushed, looking down realizing she still had her clothes on. "Right, I'll change in the bathroom stall's. Be right back." She said, rushing towards the bathroom in privacy and quickly changing in her red and black, two piece lace swimsuit that had a halter neck tie in the back. Once she was changed, she looked down being completely satisfied with her body and swimsuit, and walked back out leaving her clothes on the floor. Nearly drowning in embarrassment seeing that Oliver was fully staring at her half naked body, she rushed faster almost jumping into the bath for safety.

"Th-this is warm enough right? I can make i-it warmer..?" Oliver stuttered, watching as Coral swam around the bathtub with a smile on her face.

He hated to admit it to himself, but to him she had been the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts other than a fifth year he fancied named Bridget Doyle. Oliver had fancied Bridget Doyle since his first year, she was a beautiful blonde witch with crystal blue eyes and a pointed face. She on the other hand, fancied Cormac Mclaggen and Oliver absolutely hated the love triangle that went on between his bestfriend since third year when Bridget told Cormac. He knew he didn't stand one chance with Bridget Doyle, and so did everyone else that knew about his love for her too.

Coral sprouted up from underneath the water, sucking in for air desperately. "It's perfect. I'd come here every day if I could." She said, before plunging deep down into the water again swimming underneath the surface near the bottom.

Swimming for what seemed to be almost fifteen minutes, they quickly grew tired and the water began to slowly cool. Oliver thought it would be funny to splash Coral, so he did. Seeing that she was coming up from underneath the surface, he thrusted his arm pushing the water towards her in a giant wave. Screaming, she was attacked by a wall of water and she didn't hesitate to attack back. They both shared a laugh seeing that they were now having a splash fight.

"Stop!" Coral squealed, flinching as another wave came towards her. She deflected it by throwing her own wave back. "OLIVER WOOD!"

Oliver got splashed in the face, and jumped under the water for safety. Coming back up he had a very mischievous look. "Not until you stop, however if we continue like wild animals, I'm willing to do this the wizard way. I don't think you would like a water jet chasing you around the bathroom." He jokingly threatened, reaching for his wand.