Part 1

Hello, there I'm y/n Uchiha this is my story.  

I am 7 years old just like Sasuke. Did you know that Sasuke is my best friend well you know now? We have known each other since we were one year old. I go to his house every day and sometimes even spend the night. Sasuke has a big brother I wish I had siblings but I can't change what my mom and dad decided. The good thing is Itachi lets me call him big brother so it makes me feel like I'm part of there family. 

I go to the academy with Sasuke its kind of annoying because I'm trying to learn new jutsu but the fangirls of Sasuke is so annoying. I wish they take a hint that Sasuke doesn't want them. I'm not jealous don't think that. I hope I'm not but whatever not like I know what feels are I'm only 7 let me be. I even have some fanboys but they're not as crazy as the girls. Me and Sasuke are the highest in the class when I tell my parents they so proud of me but it's not the same for Sasuke. He just wants his dad to be proud of him well I'm proud of Sasuke that's all that matters.  Well, one night Me and Sasuke stayed late at the academy so we running home laughing and joking.

"We are so late I hope we don't get in trouble," I said to Sasuke.

"We shouldn't get in trouble we just came back from the academy I will race you back ready set go," said Sasuke

"Hey, that's cheating hold up Sasuke slow down don't leave me behind!"  I said

"Hurry up slowpoke," said Sasuke

Night of the massacre

A young Sasuke and y/n were running through the unusually empty Uchiha compound. The silence of the night scared both of them as they ran faster in the compound. When they were running they see dead bodies and blood everywhere.