Part 2

y/n POv

"Sasuke, what's going on" I shouted. Its literal blood everywhere and dead bodies. I was so scared.

" I don't know y/n it looks like its dead bodies everywhere" Sasuke replied 

" MY PARENTS SASUKE" I shouted. While I run ahead.

"Y/N WAIT DONT RUN AHEAD SLOW DOWN" Sasuke shouted. 

As we get closer to the house I can see my front door is wide open. Me and Sasuke ran inside and looked around it smell like blood. I was getting more scared by the minute I was panicking look around for my parents. I ran upstairs while Sasuke is still close behind and enter there room. It smelled like blood it was all over the room. There they were my parents both dead on the bed. I ran to the bed.

"Mommmmmm Dadddddd No you can't be dead wake up wake up don't leave me behind I need you please wake up " I shouted.

"Y/N their dead let's go" Sasuke replied.

"NO THERE NOT DEAD THEY CANT LEAVE ME THEY WON'T" y/n replied.

Sasuke slapped y/n across the face to get her to wake up.

" Y/N get yourself together look we can't do anything now we have to go" replied Sasuke

" But I can't leave them here" replied y/n

" well we are I have to go check on my family so let's go" replied Sasuke.

Third Pov

Sasuke picked y/n up and ran out the door to his house. Y/n couldn't stop crying while he ran. He was feeling sorry for his best friend but he had to make sure she safe and had to go check on his family. He got to the front door and all he could hear is the crying from y/n in his arms. He placed y/n on the floor as He started to walk inside the house. She following behind him.