Part 91

"That's ridiculous, I'm not even twenty yet!, I can't drink alcohol" Naruto yelled then the little frog jumped on Naruto head.

"Dont say that, Please listen to him, Pops," Gamakichi said

"What?, Pops?" Naruto said

"Why are you here, Gamakichi," Gamabunta said

"I was board so I came out here to play," Gamakichi said

"What? Your father and son?" Naruto said

"Anyway that guy tried to pick on me," Gamakichi said

"What you say," Gamabunta said

"Then this guy helped me out, he was able to fight that monster equally, this guy pretty interesting," Gamakichi said

"I see, Kid I officially accept you as my subordinate," Gamabunta said as he grabbed his weapon and took it out put it in front of his face.

"I'll show you how this moral code works in this world," Gamabunta said. The fox and the toad was staring at each other it was silence until the toad said something.

"You're going to pay for what you did you flunky," Gamabunta said. He jumped in the air going towards Shakuku.

"Hang on tight," Gamabunta said as he runs towards Shukaku and sliced off his arm. The toad sword landed on the ground. The force of the air almost threw me and Sasuke off the branch.

"Interesting! Interesting! Not bad Naruto Uzumaki," Gaara shouted. Gaara made a hand a hand sign his eyes turned white.

"i'm finally free! Here I come baby," Shukaku said. What is that thing. Its not human.

"Here we go! I hope you're ready to die. lets do this," Thats not Gaara voice I dont know what that is.

"Wind style: Air Bullets!" Shukaka said but Chief Toad jumped up. "Water Style: Liquid Bullets!" He shot at Shukaku, but the One tails shot more Air Bullets and the two hit and cenceled each other out.

"What kind of a battle is this turning into?" Sasuke wondered aloud. I shrugged my shoulders. Why am I so weak I clenched my fist Sasuke noticed as he put his hand over mine.

They kept on shooting Air and Liquid Bullets. Shukaku shot an extra one and hit them head-on. Chief Toad emerged. "Now that kind of hurt. That was an awful lot of chakra you blasted me with I have to admit. Hit me with a couple more of those and even I won't last longer," The toad said

Chief fired some Liquid Bullets, but Shukaku avoided them. However that wasn't his real objective. He landed in front of him and grabbed its shoulders. Shukaku moved back, making Chief lose his grip and jump away for safety.

I heard the Toad and Naruto talk about how Naruto and he needed to do a combined transformation something with fangs in claws. Chief toad rushed at Shukaku