Part 13

y/n pov

An old man appeared drinking beer. When he walked in I felt that I shouldn't trust him. He's hiding something but it might just be me so I don't say anything but I just glare at him. He fully walked in and looked around.

"What the, a bunch of kids? And you the little one with the idiotic look on his face, you really expect me to believe you're a ninja?" He said pointing at Naruto.

"I will demolish you hear me?" Naruto was angry. Kakashi was holding him back.

"You can't demolish the person, which you must protect."

Then the old man turned his head to me.

"What you looking at is your face stuck or something or are you just ugly," said the old man.

Everyone around him galped because they don't know what will happen. They can grab naruto but they know they will have a hard time for me.

"WHAT YOU SAY," I yelled.

"You heard me," said the old man.

"THAT'S IT," I said while I was running to him

"Sasuke grab her," Kakashi sensei said

Sasuke grab me and try to keep me from moving. I was starting to calm down. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. until he had to say something again.

"Ha you can't even touch me, how are you a ninja you the weakest one," the old man said.

Two seconds later I disappeared from Sasuke arms. Everyone was looking for me panicking.

"Where she go," said the old man while he was a little scared.

"You had to say something," Kakashi said

"She's going to kill you," Naruto said.

"How strong is she," Old man asked.

"She the strongest person on this team except for me she getting close to me very fast," said Kakashi Sensei