Part 79

"For the record, I failed the graduation exam three times. Cause there was this one jutsu that was always on the exam and it tripped me up every time. There was the one jutsu I just couldn't master. My clones were pathetic. That's right; I flunked the Shadow Clone Jutsu every time." Naruto said

"So don't come whining to me with this destiny stuff. And stop telling me you can't change what you are. You can do it too. After all, unlike me you're not a failure," Naruto continued 

"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto punches the air. Sent crowd kisses.

Next is Sasuke's/y/n but they're both no here.

Another ninja spoke with the proctor. The new ninja poofed away and the proctor faced the audience.

"Listen everyone. Two of the competitors from the next battle has not arrived yet. So because of Sasuke not here also y/n not here so we are not able to the second match of Garra. So we are going to postpone the match and simply jump ahead of the battle that would have followed this one."

Next was Shikamaru and Temari.

It was an equal battle. Shikamaru was close to winning until he gave up. So Temari won by forfeit.

Shino and Kankuro didn't fight because of Kankuro forfeits.

Soon the crowd was becoming impatience as they waited anxiously for both Uchiha's.

"Alright, the time limit has expired. So I'm officially calling this match-" 

Leaves swirled next to the proctor and Naruto. There, standing was y/n, Sasuke, and Kakashi. Y/n and Sasuke had smirks on their face.

"Sorry we're late, you wouldn't believe the traffic," Kakashi said.

Y/n and Sasuke turned to Naruto.

"Naruto?" Y/n started

"Didn't bring shame to our team did you?" Sasuke finishes

Naruto scoffed,but a grin remained on his face. " I beat him! There wasn't any doubt. I'm an Uzumaki, believe it!"

Me and Sasuke smirked at each other and said at the same time. "You're still a loser."

Naruto was grinning. 

"Sorry if we kept you waiting. But, uhm, how late are we? I mean it's not like Sasuke, y/n, well disqualified or anything right?" Kakashi said

The proctor looked down. "Like master like pupil's, even your lousy sense of time." I smirked

Kakashi was rubbing the back of his head. "Well, what about it?"

"Well you were so late, we extended the deadline for you but if the girl was here she could have had her fight with Garra first. We also extended it twice in fact. And it's lucky for you we did because you guys just made it. No, there both not disqualified."

"So you saying if I was here first, I would have fought Garra," y/n asked

"Yeah," the proctor said. Y/n glared at Kakashi as Kakashi sweat dropped and took a step away as y/n had dark an aura around her while Sasuke staring at Gaara, not paying attention what's going. Y/n was about to attack Kakashi but Sasuke started to noticed how mad she is grabbed her before she punched Kakashi.

Y/n Pov

"Calm down," Sasuke said

"Shut up," I said as I tried to jump out his arm.

"You will get to fight him next," Sasuke said in my ear as he kissed my head to calm me down. I calm down as I pouted. Kakashi tried to grab me to bring me up top but I glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender as He slowly walked away. Sasuke just shook his head at me. I turned around and gave Sasuke a kiss on the cheek and told him he better not lose. Sasuke nodded his head as we fist pump.

We all walked up as we watch Garra and Sasuke stare at each other.  As the proctor laying down the rules.

Garra is strong. I wish I was the one versing him. I'm fine that Sasuke gets to vs him. Sasuke shows them what an Uchiha can do. Sasuke is not weak we are both closes in the same skills. I'm just a little faster and has more experience then he does. We both did graduate at the top of the class for a reason.

Sasuke and Gaara moved to the middle, too close for my liking. Sasuke looked in my direction, giving me a confident smile that nobody else noticed. Gaara turned to me, I gave him a smirk.