Part 11

Kakashi Pov

I have noticed that y/n mood changed as she upset about something I don't know what it is. It might be that she doesn't feel like she is apart of the team. When she left I turned back to the team.

"I changed my mind to tell all 4 of you dropping out of the program"

Everyone was happy again they didn't even care y/n is not there with them celebrating that's what's getting me mad.

" You 3 should are being dropped from the program permanently," Kakashi said.

"Drop us from the program!?!? That means we will never become ninjas. You said if we couldn't take the bells you will send us to the academy. we have the bells in are hands. You can't change your mind why would you do that" Naruto shouted angrily

"You don't know what it means to be a ninja. You think it's just a game. Never thought about why we put you on squads? Except for y/n."

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked

"Use your heads. In your case four people on a squad. Why would we do that?" Kakashi was really annoyed.

"I don't get it," Naruto faced it

"It's teamwork. If all four of you could come at me you might have a chance. Ya didn't even care that y/n left looking sad. She gave each one of you a bell you guys didn't even thank her.

"But why there were only 3 bells we are 4. If we managed to get the bells it would have ended in group conflict since one person wouldn't get the bell" Sakura wanted to know the answer

"Exactly, I purposely pinned you against each other. I wanted to see if you could overcome that and put a team ahead of yourselves. Genin should have a natural feel for teamwork but you it never crossed your mind. Well except for y/n. Sakura you're obsessed with Sasuke who was gone while Naruto was right in front of you and you couldn't lift a finger to help him. Y/n had to cut him down herself she was very far away. Naruto you do everything alone, everything. Sasuke you though others were useless even your own best friend. You might have hurt her really badly with that.

After a few minutes of talking

"Okay I will give one more chance but this time will be much harder. Eat your lunch to build your strength but Naruto doesn't get any. It's your own fault for trying to eat now I'm going to find y/n" With that Kakashi gone off.

" Now where can she have gone" wait I can feel her chakra nearby. I ran to wear I sense her. I can see her punching trees it look like she has chakra control I wonder what else this girl knows.

"Y/n," I said

she turned around and stared at me. I looked around and noticed it was like 10 trees knocked down. Note to self-don't get her mad.

"O hey sensei what you doing here," y/n ask

" I came to get you to come on let's see what your squad is up to," I said

We both teleported behind a tree to hide so they don't see us.

Third Pov

Well Naruto was still tied up they started to eat but Sasuke stops eating.

"Here," Sasuke said handing him the box with lunches.

"Sasuke we can't if Kakashi sees's.." Sakura started

"Kakashi is not here right now' Sasuke said

"If Naruto won't eat he will be weak and ineffective," Sasuke stated.

Now Sakura handed her lunch too saying "here".

"Can you feed me my hands are tied up?" Naruto said

'What!? Oh okay but this will be first and last time." Sakura started feeding Naruto. Same moment Naruto swallowed the bite Kakashi appeared in the big smoke. Everybody braced themselves except for Naruto since he was tied up. And y/n who is walking towards them.

"YOU BROKE THE RULES I HOPE YOU READY FOR PUNISHMENT," Kakashi yelled.

"You said it yourself you put us on a team to work together y/n is part of this team to if she passes you got to take us with her," Naruto said.

Y/N was shocked at what she was hearing.

"We are a team!" Sakura said

while Sasuke was shaking his head in agreement

"Team, that's your excuse. Well then you pass " said Sensei

"What do you mean we pass," Sakura was still curious like the rest of us.

"You're the first squad that ever succeeded. The other's did exactly what I said fell into every trap. A ninja must see through deceptions. In a Ninja world those who brake the rules are scum, but those leaves their friends are worse than scums," Kakashi sensei said.

"You know guys, he's kinda cool," Naruto said with tears in his eyes. Everyone smirked

"The exercise is over you all pass. Team 7  will start their first mission tomorrow!" Kakashi-sensei announced.