Part 132

"yeah it does," Sasuke said as he finishes coughing and stood up as I sense the chakra again as I turned around I noticed the red Chakra was coming from Naruto. As Sasuke looked to.

"Whats going on," Sasuke said

"IDK," I said as Naruto was lifted up as Naruto punched Sasuke in the face as Sasuke went flying as Naruto tried to punch it as I blocked it he kept throwing punches and kickes as I blocked them as I kicked Naruto in the face as he went flying back.

"Sasuke you can't do this by yourself anymore," I said glaring at Naruto as Sasuke stood up after screaming in pain as Naruto was yelling in pain.

"There something different about him," Sasuke said

"I know this is why we fighting this together," I said

"Alright," Sasuke said as we both smirked. As Naruto screamed we turned around and noticed he was standing on fours with 1 tails behind him as he growled like an animal. Soon Naruto used a powerful force that Pushed the water I was able to avoid it but Sasuke wasn't as Naruto appeared to Sasuke.

"Sasuke watch it," I said but it was too late as Sasuke was punched and went flying I ran to Naruto as we was going back and forth throwing punches and kicks as he tried to make me weak but I wasn't going to let that happen. As I noticed Naruto is not fighting on his own the red Chakra is fighting for him as Naruto was able to kick me back as I landed next to Sasuke as I wiped my mouth.

"This is why Itachi want Naruto," I said as me and Sasuke nodded to each other as we ran towards Naruto as Sasuke was sending fire styles to Naruto as Naruto was able to avoid them as the Chakra was protecting him. As Hands was coming towards us of the Chakra as me and Sasuke jumped out the way as I was able to fight the chakra off but one grabbed Sasuke and slammed him into the wall.

"Sasuke time to use the curse mark," I said as Sasuke started to activate it until Naruto grabbed Sasuke and threw him into the wall as I ran over to him as I started to fight Naruto on my own as Sasuke started to laugh.

"Darn it, gimme a break... If I get tainted by this power... I don't even know what will happen to me in the end... But, it can't be helped can it, Naruto?" Sasuke said soon he started to transform as I kicked Naruto I smirked as my body started to transform to.

"It is certainly true you were special... however we are even more special than you," Sasuke said as we chuckled.

" I don't think we going to lose," I said as Naruto ran towards us as I backflipped out the way as Naruto slammed Sasuke in the wall as the full transformation happened.