Part 131

"Why is it Naruto? Why is it that you go to this extent for y/n and I...?" Sasuke said

"For me it's a tie that I've finally been able to have!" Naruto said as Me and Sasuke made a shock look as the flashback to when me and Sasuke were younger sitting by the water staring at it. As we turned around we see young naruto walking pass us as he smiled as me and Sasuke smiled together. As the flashback finishes, I see Naruto is smiling.

"That's why I'm gonna stop both of you," Naruto said as me and Sasuke frowned as Sasuke took out his headband as I pulled mine out my pocket looking down at it.

"It's too late, Naruto... It's already too late. I can't go back anymore," Sasuke said as he tied his headband on and turned to me.

"Y/n do not get involved," Sasuke said as I nodded and jumped back on top of Madara statue head. As I looked down I see Sasuke in a fighting stance. It would have gone differently if me and Sasuke still had are family or if we weren't so deep in revenge.

"Come Naruto, In that case, I just have to cut that tie for me and y/n," Sasuke said

"Cut, huh? Then why wear that headband now?" Naruto said

"I'll acknowledge you... you're strong and the reason for that is you're someone who knows the pain of solitude like we do. And that pain makes people stronger. And for that very reason, by cutting that tie, I will be able to obtain even greater strength. I will fight you now on equal terms. However.... you won't even be ab;e to inflict a scratch on my forehead. That's something that won't change in the least," Sasuke said

"It seems that whatever I say won't have any effect anymore, huh? That goes for you to," Naruto yelled as he looked at from on top as I nodded my head.

"Im done talking... from here on, its only fighting. Come!" Sasuke said as Naruto ran towards Sasuke as the real battle began. Sasuke was able to block Naruto hits I guess his Sharingan finally reached the third comma like mine. Now the fight looks even. I noticed Sasuke took away the curse mark not using it I guess it takes a lot of Chakra from him. I learned that Im able to control my curse mark on my own so I decided to leave it on so I can do some training while they fight. Sasuke punched Naruto in the face as Naruto feel in the water soon Clones came out of the water towards Sasuke. As Sasuke was dodging them and beat all them until they caught Sasuke angle as a ladder of Narutos threw Sasuke into a rock as Sasuke used Dragon fire Jutsu and destroyed all the clones of Naruto as they all fell in the water as the real Naruto was in front of Sasuke as he was the one that got hit with the Jutsu as Sasuke had a look of fear in his eyes as I rolled my eyes. As Naruto looked up.

"Sasuke," Naruto said

"It's too late now! Naruto!," Sasuke said as he pulled Naruto u throw him as Sasuke jumped down and grabbed Naruto waste putting his feet around his head as Sasuke landed Naruto head on rocks as he let Naruto body fall in the water as I jumped down next to Sasuke.

"It looks like its finish," I said