Part 18

"Sharingan is a rare power in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu can instantly see or comprehend genjutsu or taijutsu and reflect the attack back on the attacker. However, there is more to the Sharingan than that. A lot more." Sasuke explained for all.

"You got it, right boy. But you only scratched the surface. The Sharingan can analyze the opponent's technique then copy to the smallest details," Suddenly mist started appearing." Kakashi Hatake. Your profile was in our bingo book. It called you the man who copied over a thousand jutsu. Copy ninja Kakashi Hatake." Zabuza said

"What? Is Kakashi sensei such a famous ninja??" Sakura almost couldn't believe it.

"Enough talking. I need to kill old man," Zabuza announced

"Over my dead body," I shouted while Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke rushed to all sides of Tazuna to protect him.

"That can be arranged," Zabuza said

"I will like to see you try," I said

"Y/n stop provoking him to  think of a strategy," Kakashi said

"Fine," I said

"It seems you have a tuff one on the team Kakashi,"  said Zabuza

"Leave her alone and fight me," Kakashi yelled

"So I will have to eliminate you first Kakashi," Zabuza disappeared and reappeared on the river. " Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" And now he completely vanished. Ok quick think of a wind style jutsu that will take away the mist so we can see alright I got one.

"Wind Style: Air Current Dance!," I shouted all the mist was blown away. That took a little more chakra than I thought

"Good Job y/n, good quick think now we can see," said Kakashi

"This brat is in the way I have to kill her first," Zabuza said.

Zabuza reappeared behind me 

"Y/n look out," Everyone yelled

Luckily before he kicked I ducked down. And kicked him on the leg he was standing on he was falling back before he touched the ground he did a back flip.

"I'm not going down without a fight," I said

Soon or later there were 10 Zabuza's around me but because I have my Sharingan activated I can see all of them are water clones. I ran to all of them punch and kicking them while they turn back to water. I was getting tired really quickly because I'm not really good at taijutsu I guess when we get back I got to start putting weights on my legs to have more stamina. After taking out the last water clones. Zabuza reappeared was fighting me I did have any time to make hand signs so instead, I was putting chakra into my hands. I finally punch him but he turned to smoke.

"A clone," I said when did he make that and changed places. I looked all around trying to find him breathing heavy. I looked over to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura they were shaking so much.

"Don't take your eye's off the battle," said Zabuza as he appears behind me how he do that I didn't sense him. I was quick enough to block his kick before it hit me in the stomach as I fly into the tree coughing up blood. I was feeling light headed and my vision was blurry.

"Y/N !!!!," Everyone yelled

I can't give up. I stood up swaying guess my Sharingan deactivated cause I'm almost out of Chakra.

" I see you still got a fight in you," Zabuza said.

I got to finish this in 2 moves alright I know what to do.

" Water Style: Water Shockwave," I shouted

"Aaaagggg give up already," Zabuza said

"Gale Style: Laser Circus," I said as I fell forward because I don't have the strength to stand anymore before I go unconscious I see Zabuza get caught in it but turned into a log substitution. I failed as I fainted.