Part 85

"Temari takes Gaara and leave, You can't fight anymore, We don't need anyone to burden us," Kankuro said.

"But," Temari said

"Go, Hurry," Kankuro said

Temari grabbed Gaara.

"Look like I got to fight both of you," Kankuro said

"I don't care who I battle," Sasuke said. Temari jumped away with Gaara I try to jump after but for some reason, it was like strings on me it pulled me down. Kankuro was moving his figures. I guess he a puppet master I put chakra in my hands and cut the strings. I look at Sasuke and nodded about to take off again but before me and Sasuke look up. It was Shino.

"Why are you here," Sasuke asked

"Before you left the stadium, I put a female bug on you," Shino said to Sasuke I moved away from Sasuke hey I may be strong but bugs it freaks me out.

"The female is almost odorless and the only thing that can smell that faint scent is the male of the same species. The male have a stronger odor to them though." Shino said as bugs were crawling on him, it was making me sick.

"Y/n and Sasuke Uchiha, go after Gaara, The match between me and him was not completed, I will fight him since his opponent was originally me," Shino said

"You dont have to tell me twice bye bye," I said as I disappear as Sasuke look around for me but I was already running.

"You seem confident, but will you be okay," Sasuke said

"There no need to worry, Give me 10 minutes I will back you up," Shino said

"By the time me and y/n will be finished," Sasuke said

"SASUKE," I yelled for him to hurry up.

"COMING," Sasuke yelled as he jumped away from Shino and ran next to me.

"You still scared of bugs," Sasuke said

"I'm not scared they just freak me out, I hope I grow out of this," I said We was running after Temari and Garra they wont slow down.

"Stop running Princess," I said. She ignored me but I can see Garra starting to wake up.

"Put me down, Temari," Garra said

"Can you move again, Gaara," Temari asked that was a dumb question he told you to put him down.

She finally stopped and put Gaara down while Gaara held his head.

"Temari go away," Gaara said He soon punched her she went flying.

"You're in the way," Gaara said. I was dying of laughter on the floor. She hit the wall. Me and Sasuke was on a tree branch. I stopped laughing and stood next Sasuke as we looked at Gaara. He was glaring at both of us. I had a smirk on my face as Sasuke glared back.

"I dont know what Sand guys are planning but I will stop you," Sasuke said.

"What you mean I," I said.

"Us," Sasuke said.

"Thought so," I said

Gaara continued to glare at us.

"I will determine what your true identity is," Sasuke said. I was confused on what he was talking about.

Garra started yelling holding his head.

"You both are strong and are called Uchiha, you have friends, you both have goals, you both are similar to me," Gaara said.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"By killing both of you, I can exist in this world as the one who erased both of your existence, I will be able to feel alive," Garra said.

Me and Sasuke had a flashback of when we were training with Gaara.

"What is it, Your location is obvious with that intense murderous intent of yours, Come out," Kakashi said

Garra came out

"You, eh," Kakashi said

"What is your goal, Why do you seek power," Garra asked

"It doesn't concern you," Sasuke and I said at the same time.

"Get lost, you're interrupting my training," Sasuke said as I nodded in agreement.

We all glared at each other while Kakashi stood there.

"You both have the same eyes I have, Eyes that seek power, and are filled with hate and murderous intent, You are similar to me," Gaara said as he walked away.

-flashback over"