Part 43

The dog pulled Naruto to a booby-trapped area. Sakura was still trying to flirt with Sasuke it was getting me madder. I gave Sasuke my leash. I walked over to Naruto took the leash and tugged the dog in the correct direction before we were done watching the dog I switch with Sakura fast without her realizing it the dog started to run dragging her behind

"AAAAAA" Sakura yelled

"Now I feel better," I said

Sasuke shook his head as he put his arm around me as we continue walking while Kakashi was trying to save Sakura.

I'm tired. Sasuke noticed and sighed. " it been a long day lets go home I'll cook tonight," Sasuke said.

"No let's go out to eat," I said

"Sure," he said

Me and Sasuke were walking but I stopped in my tracks. That's strange. "What is it?" Sasuke asked. Do you feel that? I asked He raised an eyebrow and started to feel around then he looked at me. "I feel unfamiliar chakra in the village," said Sasuke. "I feel that too," I said we both look at each other and nodded and we jumped on top of a rooftop in search of the unfamiliar chakra. I can feel Naruto's, Sakura's and Konohamaru's chakras there with the new ones. I did want to test my speed and see how well my training been.

I ran in front of the guy with the cat ear without anyone noticing me because I moved so fast that I punch him the stomach with chakra on my fist as he flew back and broke through the gate.

He had released Konohamaru and I caught him easily and walked over to Naruto and setting him down.

I then glared at the girl who was staring at me in shock. As the guy stood and walked back to his sister. He did not look happy at all. "It been a really long day so just leave," I said irritably.

"Alright then girlie, let's see how you handle this." He reached for the thing on his back and the girl freaked out about it saying something about Crow.

I merely put my Chakra empowered fists up. Bring it Cat boy. Before he could do anything Sasuke jumped next to me and glared murderously at cat boy.

I smirked. "Bring it cat boy. I dare you," I challenged. "You're a long way from home and you're way out of your league," Sasuke commented. And of course, Sakura started fangirling and then the girl behind the cat boy was blushing at Sasuke I was starting to get angrier.

I sense a powerful chakra. I turned fast to see a red-headed boy standing upside down on a tree branch, arms crossed, staring at us.

Our eyes met and we stared at each other for a while. I glared at him as I noticed he got a gourd on his back. He also had a confused look on his face when he stared at me. I don't know why.

After a bit of staring, he spoke. "Kankuro, back off." He spoke. Sasuke tensed and everyone turned to see him

They didn't notice him. And he radiates a scary aura. "You're an embarrassment to our village," He finished.

"Uh, hey Gaara," Kankuro said nervously. Oh? They're afraid of him too but for what he's not scary.

I stared at the mystery boy for a bit. Well, things have gotten more interesting Sand genin are in our village. So that must mean the chunin exams will be starting soon.