Part 100

As we continued to walk I felt like someone was watching us but I just shrugged my shoulder to keep walking.

We stopped at a hotel and we were greeted warmly by the hostess and her three assistants.

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!' she twittered

After settling down and resting for a bit, we sat down in front of a table piled high with delicious-looking food

"Wow!" Sakura squealed happily. My stomach growled as I was drooling

"Yeah! This looks delicious!" Naruto cried

"What a feast," Kakashi agreed

Everyone was thinking the same thing that this is a chance. We sat down in our seats.

The hostess grinned at us.

"Enjoy!" she sang and closed the door

We sat around the table silently, waiting for Kakashi to pick up something.

"What's wrong you guys? No one has eaten anything," Kakashi analyzed

"Ah! It's no problem! Forget us, eat up, Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura squeaked

"Well, I'm on a diet right now, so..." He replied. I shrugged my shoulders as I reach over to grab something but at that moment Naruto threw teas at Kakashi saying," Oops! My hand slipped! Ah!" he faked concern and shock. Kakashi's reflexes burst into action. He flipped the table all the food went crashing to the ground I was close on grabbing something. I glared at the floor.

"ARGH!" Naruto wailed

"What have you done?!" Sakura screamed. I started to shake as Sasuke looked outraged, "Oh, sorry, my bad," Kakashi said scratching his head.

"Y/n are you alright," Naruto said as everyone looked at me

"You guys are dead," I said

Kakashi and Naruto started to back up slowly. Kakashi disappeared out of the room before i was able to catch him but Naruto couldn't escape. I grabbed Naruto neck and choked him until Sasuke pulled me back.

"Next time I won't go easy on you," I said as Naruto nodded with fear.

"SO what's next," Sakura asked

"Don't worry, I've got an idea," Sasuke promised

"What is it?" I said with an attitude.

He smirked, "But only Naruto and I can see it."

I had a confused look.

"Two words. Hot. Springs," Sasuke held up two fingers.

"Aw! But then us girls can't see it!" Sakura whined. I don't really care Sasuke will tell me anyway.

It was time to go to the hot springs Naruto and Sasuke already left to go with Kakashi while me and Sakura went to the girl side.

I was relaxing in the water as Sakura kept trying to talk to me but I was ignoring her.

We hear a bang on the door I'm guessing that's Naruto and Sasuke. I got out the water put a towel over my body I notice my chest has grown a lot. It's hard for the towel to cover everything my cheeks turn red as Sakura look down at herself with a disappointed look as we left the hot spring. We see Sasuke and Naruto there shirtless and have a towel around there hip

I tried so hard to cover everything but it was difficult Sasuke and Naruto look at me as they both got red in the face.

"Stop looking at me," I whinnied. Sasuke walked up to me and gave me another towel as I wrapped it around me.

Sasuke cleared his throat. "We wasn't able to see his face," Sasuke said

"Why," Sakura asked

"He had a mask in the hot sping to," Naruto said with a sigh.

I turned to my left and see three extra suits.

"Look," I said pointing

Naruto had a smile on his face, "Let's steal them."

"Why?" Sakura looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"I have a plan," he hurried over and collected the three suits.

Me and Sakura left to go to the girls changing room. I changed into my clothes great full to be back in it. We all went to sleep.