Part 86

Gaara started yelling again holding his head. He started talking.

"You both are .... my... Prey!" Garra said as he started yelling more.

Garra started transforming and he had drool coming out of his mouth. He opens his eyes and Sasuke shook a little I wonder what's going in his mind. Garra Jumped at us but Sasuke wasn't moving I put Chakra into my fist and Punch Gaara as he landed into another tree breaking the tree. I stood next to Sasuke behind a tree as he breath heavy.

"Get it together Sasuke," I said. He nodded as we both look back to see Garra on a branch. Sasuke was holding on to his shoulder. Soon a big hand hit the tree as me and Sasuke jumped away.

"Is he a monster," Sasuke asked

"I don't know," I said

"Are you guys scared of me?, Sasuke and y/n Uchiha," Gaara asked. Me and Sasuke were hiding behind a tree. Sasuke had his arms around me because the tree was small. As Gaara looked around for us.

"Are you scared of my existence, Come out, Uchiha's?" Gaara said

"Damn it," Sasuke said as I clench my fists.

"You are my prey," Garra said. I pushed Sasuke arms off me and glared. Garra was still looking around for us. Me and Sasuke jumped out towards Gaara.

"There you guys are," Gaara said as he attacked us. Me and Sasuke split up. I threw Kunai's at Gaara and he blocked it with his Sand arm. Sasuke threw Kunai's in the front but it was also blocked by the arm in was sinking into the arm. Me and Sasuke jumped on a branch.

"Here I give them back," Garra said. I back flipped to dodge all the Kunais while Sasuke blocks his face we landed away.

"That guy," Sasuke said looking up

"What's wrong with him," I said

"Sasuke, y/n, why will you not attack me, Why do you run," Garra said. He started yelling again looking around.

You both are not getting away, Sasuke, y/n," Garra said, Why is he saying are names so many times. He started destroying the trees looking for us. Sasuke grabbed me covering me from the wind. What the hell is wrong with him.

"Are you afraid of me?," Garra yelled. Why is he so strong I look at Sasuke from behind me I know he thinking the same thing.

"Uchiha's are you afraid ... Of my existence?" Garra yelled. He got me mad I was about to yell out but Sasuke put his hands on my mouth as I glared at him. He told me to be quiet. As we had another flashback.

"Don't forget you both are my Prey," Gaara said

"Wait," Sasuke said I turned to him as Gaara turned around.

"Why are you so obsessed with the both of us," Sasuke said. Garra look at me and Sasuke.

You both have eyes that know true solitude, Eyes that know loneliness is this world's worst kind of pain," Gaara said I glared at him as I clenched my fist.

"I told both of you have the same eyes as me. Eyes that seek power and are filled with hate and murderous intent. The same as mine you both have eyes that are itching to kill the one ... who put you in the hell known as solitude," Garra said. Me and Sasuke having a flashback of Itachi.

I put Chakra in my hands with a glare on my face about to step forward.

"Okay stop there," Kakashi said. We all turn to Kakashi

"Gaara was it? I don't know what you know about both of them but you shouldn't talk like you know everything about them. What did you want to tell them by going through the trouble of finding this place before the tournament," Kakashi said.

"The purpose of battle is to put your life on the line, and kill each other, Only the winner can confirm the value of there existence," Gaara said I started to walk foward but Sasuke grabbed my wrist.

"So you came to say that you don't want a match but a battle to the death," Kakashi said

"Uchiha's I know you want it too, Deep within the heart. You both want to confirm your reason to exist and see if you both are really strong. Stronger then the one your Murderous eyes are directed at," Gaara said as I started to shake holding my anger in.

-Flashback over-