Part 198

As me and Sasuke were standing next to each other looking out the water as the flashbacks kept coming as Sasuke started to cry as I fell to my knees crying with my hands covering my eyes. As Tobi, Suigetsu, Karin, Jugo was starting at us until Sasuke grabbed my hand and stood me up. As he put his arm around me as we still faced the water.

"We are no longer "Hebi." From this day on our team will be "Taka." Taka has only one goal." Sasuke said as we closed our eyes as we stopped them open with our sharigan activated

"We will destroy the Hidden Leaf," I said

Naruto

As it started to rain.

"Kakashi sensei, If there is even a faint scent that lingers from Sasuke and Y/n..." Yamato said

"Yeah your right," Kakashi said

"No way can we give up after coming this far," Naruto said

"We'll see this through until the end. Until there's absolutely no trace of Sasuke's and Y/n's scent," Kakashi said as everyone spread out. Looking for Sasuke and Y/n in the rain. They looked around and couldn't find anything as they all meet up again.

"We've done what we could... Let's go to the Hidden Leaf," Kakashi said

Y/n

As me, Sasuke was laying on bones I was laying on my back with my hands behind my head with my eyes closed as Sasuke was sitting up looking at the moon.

"What are you both doing? The preparations are already complete," Tobi said as I opened my eyes sitting up looking at the full moon then look at Tobi.

"When I look upon the full moon, it takes me back to that night. As well as the memories I try to forget. Now I can finally recall things about Itachi... Faint memories buried deep in my heart are floating back to the surface," Sasuke said as I looked at him as I moved closer wrapping my arms around him as I layed my head on his chest. As Sasuke had a flashback of when he was outside with Itachi sense y/n was passed out she was on Sasuke back as they faced each other. The time Sasuke almost passed out but he landed on one knee breathing heavy trying to keep a hold on Y/n. As he unlocked his Sharingan as Itachi made a run for it but before Sasuke ran he placed you down leaning on a wall.

"I will be right back Y/n, Im going to get him for us," Sasuke said as he ran grabbing one of Itachi kunais chasing after Itachi. As Sasuke started to throw Kunais at Itachi. Itachi blacked with katana as his headband fell off as Sasuke landed on his knees breathing heavy. As Itachi picked the headband back up. When Itachi turned around it was tears in his eyes as Sasuke passed out. As we left the flashback.

"He was crying at that moment, I thought I had imagined it. I didn't realize," Sasuke said as he pulled me close smelling my hair. As I turned to face Tobi.

"It seems what you told us was true," I said

"SO what are you going to do, Are you going to transplant Itachi's eyes?" Tobi said as I looked back at Sasuke

"No, what Itachi wanted to see and what we will see hereafter, will be completely different. We can't do as Itachi wished me to do," Sasuke said

"We will restore the Uchiha clan in our own way," I said as we all went in a meeting area as Sasuke was sitting on the seat as I was sitting on his lap as Karin glared at me as I smirked as Suigetsu, Jugo, Tobi, Kisame was standing around the table.

"We, Taka, will destroy the Hidden Leaf," Me and Sasuke said together

"You say that, but how do you intend to go about it?" Tobi said as I gave him an annoyed look.

"Let us explain first," I said

"I see you still have that bad attitude," Tobi said looking at me as I rolled my eyes.