Part 80

"Begin!" The proctor said.

Sand left Gaara's gourd, and Sasuke immediately jumped away, putting some distance between them.

I stood there with a smirk on my face because I have nothing to worry about I know Sasuke going to win even tho Gaara has a strong defense. Me and Sasuke trained to get passed it all he has to do is get close.

Gaara froze and put his head grunting in pain. "Please, I beg you. Don't get so mad at me. Mother."

I had a confused look on my face wondering what he is talking about.

"I know. I made you taste such awful blood. I'm so sorry. But this time, I'm sure that it'll taste so very good." Garra said

I was shocked on what he said I glared at him he better no ever taste Sasuke blood.

"Here goes." Sasuke warned. He threw some shuriken at Gaara, but his sand shielded him while turning into Gaara. Sasuke ran his way, and the sand clone of Gaara shot a giant sand wave towards him. Sasuke jump up and avoided it.

The clone threw his shuriken back at him, but Sasuke just thew another one and the two stopped each others. Sasuke went down and kicked its arm off. 

He landed on his hands and maneuvered around so he jumped back into standing position and landed a blow to the cone's neck.

However, the area just went over Sasuke's arm and held him. Sasuke than punched it, destroying the clone. He went to punch Gaara in the face when a wall of Sand went up. I smirked knowing what Sasuke going to do.

Sasuke pivoted his food and vanished. Well I know he didn't vanish but the others did. We trained really hard with Kakashi pass Lee's speed and copied Lee's taijutsu. It was so difficult. We passed out so many times because of it.

"So that's your sand armor hub? Come on," Sasuke said. I just rolled my eyes.

"If you won't do it, then I will!" He ran at him. I didn't want Sasuke to hurt Gaara to bad because I have to fight him next it wouldn't be fair if I just blow on him he falls down not able to move. I thought with an annoyed look on my face. Sasuke easily went around Gaara's shield. He ran around and twisted before landing a solid kick on Gaara, sending him flying back.

His sand caught him, but I smirked knowing Sasuke was going to find a way to hit him. "What's the matter Gaara? Is that all you got?" He asked. I had a grin on my face.

He took a stance that we trained to look like Lee's. "I'm going to tear off, all your armor."

He ran at Gaara again. He may have incredible speed but Im faster. He ran in a circle around Gaara. That's faster than before. He certainly improved.

Sasuke broke through Gaara's ring of sand by running, flipping, and twisting. He kicked Gaara, but grabbed his shirt, moving him forward and kneed him in the gut.

Gaara did a hand sign. His sand went around him in a sphere. It was closing slowly, but a little hole was left. I watched as Sasuke ran and went to punch through the weakened area when spikes formed. Sasuke managed to stop in time, but hardly. Sasuke was bleeding but I know he can handle it.

He activated his Sharingan. Thr sand covered Gaara in a hard barrier. Soon, sand formed in the air to form an eye of something.