Part 93

"Let's go Sasuke, we need to meet up Kakashi," I said

"Alright," Sasuke said. We started to walk to the meetup place, but I was having a weird feeling in my stomach as I started to slow down walking Sasuke turned around.

"Are you alright," Sasuke asked

"I don't know my stomach feel funny," I said. Sasuke came up to me and grabbed my hand to continue walking.

We were walking as we see Kakashi standing outside a tea shop.

"Kakashi, it's very different of you to arrive first," Sasuke noted as I nodded my head in agreement. I felt a familiar chakra but I can't put my figure on it.

"I do it from time to time," Kakashi said.

Me and Sasuke turned our head.

"Me and y/n don't like natto and sweets," Sasuke said

"Oh really," Kakashi asked and at the same time looked at Kurenai and Asuma as the left. I wonder what that was about.

"Well, you 2 can go now," Kakashi said

"Okkk...," I said with a confused face.

"y/n lets go train," Sasuke said

"Alright," I said. Me and Sasuke was walking to the training ground we got there Sasuke started to work on his Chidori.

I was making hand signs but I kept getting flashbacks of the fight with Gaara I couldn't do anything not even protect Sasuke.

"Lightning style: Black Panther," I said a big amount of lightning started flying towards the rocks and destroyed it. I fell to my knees breathing heavy clenching my fist. Sasuke ran towards me

"You ok," Sasuke said

"I'm fine, just thinking about how Naruto is getting passed us," I said

"I understand, I couldn't even protect you," Sasuke said

"How can we beat him if we are weak," I said. Sasuke glared at me

"We are going to get strong no matter what we will kill him, we need to train more," Sasuke said.

"Alright we should head back," I said. Sasuke nodded as we started walking to the village. As we were walking to Kakashi house to see if he can train us more. Sasuke opened the door.

"Kakashi," I said. When I looked around I see Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai in his room.

"WHy is Kakashi sleep and why are Jounins gathered here?," Sasuke questioned. I was wondering that too when I looked at Kakashi sleep in his bed.

"What happened," I asked as me and Sasuke looked at Gai.

"Nothing much happen," Gai said

"Is it true that the Itachi come back," a ninja said. Gai turned around with a glare. "And he's after Naruto," The ninja said. I clenched my face and glared at everyone in the room.

"Let's go Sasuke," I said as I ran out the room. Sasuke and I was running as fast as he could wondering why he came back in the village after Naruto. All I know we have to find Naruto and fast.

"He should be at his house," Sasuke said

"Yeah," I said. We jumped to his house and Sasuke opened the door but Sakura came out almost falling down. Great it's her we dont have time for this.

"Sasuke-kun," Sakura said

"Where Naruto," Sasuke asked

"I just got here," Sakura said. Great we just wasted time.

"let's go Y/n," Sasuke said running. I nodded my head.

"Sasuke we have to hurry," I said

"I know if Itachi get Naruto he will die," Sasuke said

" Maybe he at Ichiraku Ramen," I said Sasuke nodded as we ran there.

"Old man, Naruto should've come here, do you know where he went," Sasuke said

"Ah, Naruto. I'm pretty sure Jiraiya- san came and ate with him. He said where he was going too. He was going to leave town for a little bit, take the cattle- road down to the hotel- town or something. Jiraiya-san took Naruto along when he left," The Old man said.

"Jiraiya," Sasuke and I questioned.

"A great ninja, Jiraiya one of the Sannin, the three genius ninjas, He just looks like a big, white-haired old man, though," The man said

"Big white hair," Sasuke said. We looked at each other and nodded and ran off. We were running not speaking to each other.

"The town not that far we almost there," Sasuke said.

We ran through the gates and ran up a building looking over the area. For some reason, I can't feel Naruto chakra.

Sasuke Best friend/ or lovers (Sasuke x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara