Part 81

What is that, I thought.

Sasuke ran, throwing some kunai at the shield of sand. But they merely bounced off. He ran and appeared from behind when spikes emerged.

"Come on Sasuke what is taking so long take him down," I whispered as balled my fist up.

Sasuke stood a bit in front of the ball. Probably calculating a way to get past the defense.

Then Sasuke did a familiar hand sign that I know very well. Sasuke held his wrist, his hand down. Chakra shaped as lightning formed in his hand. I had a small smile on my face but it wasn't noticeable.

Sasuke ran down with the Chidori in his hand, leaving a trail of destruction.

Spikes emerged and went towards Sasuke, but he avoided them and plunged the Chidori into the sand barrier.

Then everyone frozen but soon you hear a scream pierced the air Gaara screaming about his blood. I had a smirk on my face.

Sasuke was trying to get his hand out of the barrier, but he couldn't. Instead he activated the Chidori again, and Gaara screamed in pain.

Sasuke manages to escape but an arm went out towards him.

"Sasuke," I yelled

The arm slinked back into the shell. The whole Sasuke had made was still in place. I could hear low growling.

What the heck is that thing? There was a loud roar. The shell cracked and dispersed. As the sand fell, it revealed an injured Gaara.

Then I was started to feel tired I noticed it was a Genjutsu. I did a hand sign and released. Soon it was an explosion me and Sasuke looked up and it was by the third Hokage. What is going on? I wondered. 

"Garra," Temari yelled as they Jumped down. I jumped down to and stood next to Sasuke. I looked back up to where the Hokage was but I can only see a cube blocking.

"Whats going on," Sasuke said.

"I dont know," I said as he looked at me.

"Stop it Garra," Me and Sasuke heard as we turned around and looked and see Kankuro and Temari by Garra.

"I'll kill you," Garra said. I rolled my eyes hes making a big deal for bleeding.

"There no point fighting him any longer," Kankuro said.

"Do forget our mission," Temari said

I glared at them. Is this there doing?

"Get out the way," Garra said as he walks. Then there Sensei jumped down

"What are you three doing? The mission has commenced already," He said. Then Garra held his head. Soon the proctor jumped down in front of me and Sasuke.

"What the hell is going on?" Sasuke said. I was wondering the same thing.  Garra held on his head more.

"Garra," Temari said as Garra fell to his knees.

"What wrong," Kankuro said

"The wound is more serious than we thought He had used most of his chakra," Temari said.

"Then he can't use "It"...? We can't use it now. Fool." their sensei said.

I started to walk forward but Sasuke grabbed my hand.

"That's what happens for trying to turn into the complete possessed without waiting for the signal.

"What should we do now, You want us to do this without Garra," Kankuro said.

"Garra is the Sand's trump card, We must have Garra fight no matter what, You three temporarily get away from here, and treat Garra wounds, Once Gaara's Chakra recovers we will resume the mission" they Sensei said

"I understand," Kankuro said as him and Temari picked Garra up.

"What about you sensei," Temari asked

"I will stop these guys," He said

"You think you're going to have it your way? The proctor said.

"I will make it happen," The Sensei said.

There was a silence until he yelled Go to Temari and Kankuro. They jumped away.

"Is Orochimaru the promoter of this party," The proctor said. I felt my neck when he said Orochimaru. Sasuke was shocked.

"I don't know, Let's enjoy it for now," The guy said. I clenched my fist.