Part 125

"I don't care about your circumstances," Sasuke said as I appeared in front of Naruto lifting him up by his jacket as he struggled to take my hands off. As I tossed him to Sasuke as Sasuke punched him the stomach as Naruto spit blood out his mouth as he went flying into the waterfall. As me and Sasuke walked to the edge of Madara statue head looking down. As I looked at my hand as I feel the power go threw me as I smirked at Sasuke but I felt a pain as the curse markings went away. As me and Sasuke laughed evilly.

"So this is the power the guys were talking about Sasuke," I said

"I can feel it growing into my body," Sasuke said as he looked at me

"Me too, I wonder how much power we have if we release the curse mark," I said as I looked over the edge seeing Naruto didn't come up yet as I was about to turn to walk away as I heard the water moving as I looked down Naruto was coming out the water. As me and Sasuke smirked as Naruto started running towards us on the water.

"Y/n let me finish my fight from before," Sasuke said as I nodded my head.

"Both of you wake up already!" Naruto said running across the water As Sasuke jumped down and Kicked Naruto in the face as I sat down on top of the statue head as Sasuke and Naruto fought. As Sasuke took Naruto weapon pouch as Naruto fell in the water.

"We awakened long ago... From our idiotic self who dreams about a lax peaceful future... hanging out with comrades thats why I left the village! I only need y/n. That's why I sought power! My dream is not in the future. My dream is in the past... That's the only place it exists," Sasuke said as we had a flashback of Itachi training when he hit every target the day Sasuke hurt his ankle and told me he will protect me. I would smile at the memory but Itachi was the one who messed my life up as I glared at my hands.

Naruto started to run towards Sasuke as he threw a shuriken as Sasuke jumped out the way as Sasuke threw a kunai at Naruto as Naruto barely dodged it as Naruto hid behind a rock. As Sasuke jumped up as he threw two Kunai as they hit each other as it towards Naruto as Naruto looked up. As Sasuke landed but it was a cloud of smoke so it was a clone as Naruto chuckled as Sasuke smirked as he pulled out wire strings As Naruto yelled as he jumped from over the rock as Sasuke threw wires and Kunais trapping Naruto as he pulled and trapped Naruto to the rock. As I smirked.

"Sasuke... You really are...," Naruto said

"I told you, I don't need a future with you guys anymore. I have y/n," Sasuke said as he started to make hands signs we the string in his mouth.

"Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu," Sasuke said as the strings caught on fire as Naruto screamed. As Naruto jumped threw the flames.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled as he punch Sasuke in the face as Sasuke smirked

"You punk," Naruto said punching Sasuke in the face again. As Naruto kept punching him in the face as Sasuke smirk.

"Is that the best you got. If this is all you've got, I still don't need to use that..." Sasuke said as he wiped his mouth.

"What?" Naruto said