Part 75

I started falling forward as Kakashi appeared and caught me as red marks were appearing on my body. He grabbed me and Sasuke to take us somewhere to seal are marks. We both had to take are shirts off the pain was to much so I couldn't really focus on how im shirtless in front of Sasuke. Me and Sasuke was in a circle with inscriptions. Then Kakashi drew some characters on me and Sasuke. "Okay, this going to be fast," But before I can react me and Sasuke screamed in pain as we both blacked out.

While I slept the night of the Uchiha massacre was replying in my head over and over again. I snapped my eyes open and I sat up fast. 

Kabuto and Kakashi turned to me in surprise. I furrowed my eyebrows noting both had weapons drawn. Kabuto was at an unconscious Sasuke's throat I was already angry to I wouldn't have cared if I killed him. I speed up to Kabuto putting chakra on my hands as I punched him away. Kakashi turned to me and sighed. 

" You shouldn't have got up like that. He had a clone with a kunai to your throat too. You could have died. ," Kakashi said. I just shrugged my shoulders but I was dizzy as I went limp but Kakashi catch me. He picks me up bridal style and tries to bring me back to my bed but I told him no. "You need to lay down," Kakashi said. I pointed to Sasuke he got the point as he brought me over and layed me next to Sasuke as I cuddle into Sasuke as darkness was quickly closing in on me.

 Soon I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke face with his eyes open. I got up and stretch and gave Sasuke a confused look.

"Lets go before the nurse comes back, so we can go train with Kakashi, here's new clothes," Sasuke said. I nodded my head as I ran to the bathroom to get dress. I left the bathroom with my hair in a ponytail. Me and Sasuke nodded to each other as we went to the window and jumped out running to catch up to Kakashi.

Third Pov

Naruto was training with Jiraiya while Sakura and Ino were walking to Y/n and Sasuke hospital room hoping that y/n is sleep because they came to visit Sasuke.

As they walked inside the room they notice that Sasuke and Y/n was not in the room. The nurse dropped her clipboard as she looked around.

"Sasuke-kun," Sakura said. As the nurse looks into the closet.

"There clothes are gone," The nurse said

"What," Ino said

"They shouldn't be walking outside in their condition," The nurse said

"Doctor! Doctor!," The nurse said running out the room.

-----to kakashi---

Kakashi was climbing a cliff of rocks with his hand tied behind his back.

"This rock climbing training is tougher than the last time, Damn my body has weakened, Will I make it in time," Kakashi said

As he hit a rock and almost fell down but its hand caught him. He was able to push himself up when he looked up on top of the cliff he saw two people

"Hey," The two people said

"So you guys finally came," Kakashi said

-hospital-

Sakura and Ino was sitting on the side with sad looks when the nurse walked up to them.

"We will look for Sasuke-kun and the girl too, but if you find them, please notify us" the nurse said

"yes," Sakura and Ino said

Y/N POV

Soon Kakashi was training me and Sasuke.

"Sasuke you will be vs Garra because its uneven number y/n will have to fight him after," Kakashi said

"That's not fair why he always get to fight," I said

Sasuke smirked. I tried so hard not to punch him in the face. I pouted it and turned my head away from him.

"Come on y/n don't be like that, you will fight next time," Sasuke said as he tried to hug me as I pushed him away.

"You going to be the only one stronger because you get to fight people," I said

"You don't need to fight people to get stronger," Kakashi said