Part 59

"Naruto!" Sakura shouted in relief.

"What was that password again," Naruto said

"Naruto get out of here!" I said

"What are you thinking?! You don't know what you're against! Hurry! Go now while you still can! Sasuke shouted

"So Naruto, you managed to escape from my friend. Well done," The lady said.

"Okay, okay, I don't know what's going on here, but you're picking on my friends, and I don't like that. So you better slither back to your hole snake lady, or I'll make a pair of shoes out of you."

Me and Sasuke look at each other knowing how we feel. We feel frustrated and scared. We both deactivated are Sharingan. I nodded "You can have it," Sasuke said as he reached into his weapon pouch and pulled out our Heaven Scroll. "The scroll right? That's what you want. Alright then. Take it and leave us in peace."

Naruto shouted outraged. "Shut up Naruto its better off this way so we can live," I said as Sasuke tossed the scroll towards the Ninja. Before it could reach, Naruto jumped and snatched it landed by Sasuke and I. "Stop trying to show off Naruto," I said as Sasuke nodded in agreement, but he ended up punching me in the face as I ended up pushing Sasuke as we flipped onto another branch.

"You idiot why you punch me for," I said

"y/n right stop trying to be the hero," Sasuke said

Naruto was not amused. " I may not know the password, but I know who I am. You guys are the ones I'm not sure of. How do we know you guys who you guys say you are?" I looked at Naruto with a glare on my face.

"What sort of nonsense is this? It's both of us you loser! Sasuke shouted.

"Naruto that is y/n and Sasuke," Sakura said

"No their not! They're a liar. They may look like y/n and Sasuke, they may sound just like them, but there's no way there the y/n and Sasuke we know!" Naruto shouted

Sasuke and I looked at each other shocked. Maybe Naruto is right when did me, and Sasuke becomes cowards. " I don't care how tough a fight you've been through. Surrendering, giving up the scroll, when did you guys become a coward?! You guys keep saying I don't understand what's going on, but I do! A joke that's what it is!"

The ninja laughed. "Sad but true." She licked her lips with her extremely long tongue as she laughed. I looked at her with a glare and clenched my fists I was disappointed that I was acting like a coward no more I'm going to fight till my last breath. "Shut up! You don't know anything about us!" I shouted as Sasuke looked at me shocked.

The lady looks at me with a smirk as she pulled up her sleeves. There are some weird designs on her arm. "As far as the scroll goes I can simply kill you and take," the lady said. A shiver went up to my spine, but I didn't show it.

She bit her thumb making it bleed. Then she pressed her bloody thumb on the top of the symbols and dragged it down, creating a line of blood.

Me and Sasuke eyes widened as Naruto ran at the lady with a kunai. " Naruto don't!" I shouted

Too late. Naruto jumped up as he descended at this lady. He's defenseless in the air! "Summoning Jutsu!" The lady did some hand signs. The wind picked up as a giant snake appeared beneath the ninja.