Part 126

"You haven't realized it? I... haven't used my Sharingan," Sasuke said as he looked at Naruto as Naruto went to punch him again but Sasuke caught his fist.

"Don't mock me!" Naruto said

"You don't have enough strength or desire...," Sasuke said as I had a flashback of Itachi defeating me and Sasuke at the hotel.

"If we kept playing comrade with you guys...," Sasuke said as he punched Naruto back as Sasuke flew towards Naruto punching and kicking him.

"We wouldn't have... been able to get..." Sasuke said as he kicked Naruto to the ground as Sasuke landed

"This much power," Sasuke said as he threw the pouch to Naruto.

"That's right... we needed... Both power... and hatred... in order to catch up with him," Sasuke said as we had a flashback of when me and Sasuke were in the academy the time they were comparing Sasuke to Itachi they even compared me to Itachi all Sasuke wanted was himself to get noticed. Since we were Uchihas they wanted us to be perfect like Itachi. It was worst for Sasuke since him and Itachi are brothers. I remember the day we got our report cards and Sasuke took me to show his dad instead of saying that's my boy to Sasuke he just compared him to Itachi while he said to me I will be a fine shinobi thats why I was always on Sasuke side he wanted someone to believe in him, not Itachi. Yeah I used to look up to Itachi Sasuke did too but it's not the same. Every time Itachi will argue with his parents Sasuke will come to my house and climb thru the window to just cuddle with me in our sleep. It was also the next day when Itachi was starting to act weird because Shisui Uchiha died that was a sad day for me because Shisui was like a big brother to me like how Itachi used to be. Everything fell apart when Shisui died things never stayed the same after as you see our clan was destroyed only me and Sasuke is left also that bastard Itachi that me and Sasuke will kill no matter what. Me and Sasuke was the one who stops Itachi from fighting anymore with Sasuke dad. As me and Sasuke left the flashback as Naruto stood up grabbing his pouch.

"With this, you've woken up, right? We had a hindrance back at that time... But it won't be like that this time. I'll show you... the true power of Sharingan," Sasuke said as his Sharingan appeared

"Fine... then I'll go all out too! Then Im taking y/n down to. You take a good look with your Sharingan... at my way of Shinobi! Shadow Clone Jutsu," Naruto said as Sasuke chuckled. As Sasuke ran towards Naruto destroying the clones.

"You can't beat me by just pointlessly... increasing the number!" Sasuke said as Naruto was about to punch Sasuke as Sasuke appeared

"I can spot the real body in one shot with my Sharingan. I deliberately went along with your game... I won't go easy on you now!" Sasuke said as he grabbed Naruto arm tightly as he punches Naruto in the face and kicked him away. As Sasuke made hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu," Sasuke said as the fireball was coming towards Naruto.