Part 6

y/n pov

I wasn't even going to say anything. I don't have to because  I'm way stronger than her. All I have to do is prove them wrong and they will shut up. Sasuke was glaring at them and was about to say something but I tap his shoulder and shook my head telling him to stop He understood and stop glaring and looked at me with worry in his eyes but he didn't show in his face.

I went in front of sensei and did the hand signs smoke came around me, then disappears, revealing me transformation into the Hokage. Everyone in the class had their mouth wide open and didn't want to say anything except for Sasuke we looked at each other and gave a smirk while I transform back.

" Wow Transforming Into the Hokage? Great" Sensei said.

"Next, Naruto Uzumaki"

"Transform!" He exclaimed then Transformed into a woman with clouds around her areas. He blew a kiss towards Sensei.

"Huh?!" Sensei Said, Shocked then a Major Nosebleed Knocking him back.

He transformed Back and was laughing at Sensei. I was just shaking my head the whole Sensei should know he was going to do that it happens all the time.

"Cut the stupid Tricks! This is your last warning!!" Sensei Yelled.

"Well anyway, tomorrow we are having the graduation exam. It's going to be on clone Jutsu," Replied Sensei

Me and Sasuke look at each other and smirk because we know that the easiest thing to do.

The next day me and Sasuke pass. There no point in me explaining it. It was so easy a baby can even do it. So now me and Sasuke is a genin. I wonder if my parents would be proud of me if they are still alive right now. Well, today is the day we will assign to teams. I am so excited but if I was in class. I wouldn't show it on my face. I went to Sasuke room to wake him up. I was shaking him to wake him up but he wouldn't even I was getting annoyed and angry at the same time. He still wasn't getting up.

"SASUKE, COME ON WAKE UP" I shouted.

"y/n why are you shouting wait did you just talk,"  Sasuke said while he jumps up and looks at me

"Yeah, so what," I completely forget for a second I haven't talked in 5 years because he got me so mad that he wouldn't wake up.

"What you mean so what you haven't talked for 5 years I was worry you wouldn't talk again," replied Sasuke as he got up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry but come on hurry up let's go to the academy," y/n

"It's fine, why you in a rush to go to the academy anyway," Sasuke replied.

"Don't you know what day it is, today we will be assigned to the teams. COme on get up I already made the breakfast." He gave me look saying am I crazy but sighted and finally was getting up.

" You know for someone that haven't talked in a very long time you're talking a lot for today,"  Sasuke said.

"Shut up" I replied

We ate our breakfast and then we started walking toward our academy. I was really excited but then I realize me and Sasuke might not be on the same team so I frowned.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke noticed right away.

"What if we will be on separated teams?" I asked

"We will be on the same team they won't separate us."

"How you know that?"

" We are always together so they shouldn't separate us" I saw that he is certain of himself and that made my worries go away.

We made it to the classroom like always its only a few others students. We took our seats and waited till the whole class came in. Finally, the whole class was here and the fangirls were arguing about Sasuke it was giving me a headache. But then the biggest fangirls came blushing.

"Sasuke-Kun can I sit beside you?" Sakura asks. Sasuke just ignored her. I know she sees me sitting next to him or im invisible.

" No, I will sit beside Him. You sat beside him yesterday now it's my turn." And here they go started arguing over my best friend I couldn't take it anymore so I snapped.

"Shut up! Can't you see I'm sitting here? I know I'm not invisible. Sasuke doesn't like any of you go away! He's mine you guys can't have him " I yelled and hugged Sasuke

Everyone look at me with there mouth open not saying anything I guess they were shocked I talked. When I look at Sasuke I saw him smirking.

"Why you guys looking at me like that"