Part 15

Sasuke turned his head put y/n in Kakashi arms and smirked while Kakashi had a confused look on his face. Sasuke knows only one way to wake y/n up he knows she going to be mad so she going to wake up and punch.

"Y/n I have a cookie to give you," Sasuke said

y/n woke up and punch Kakashi in the face thinking it was Sasuke. Kakashi fell back in pain because he wasn't prepared and he didn't think she punches that hard.

" Are you really trying to give me a cookie after you sat on me I told you to get off me," I said.

When I looked around I see Naruto laughing on the floor laughing, Tazuna scared for his life, Sakura with a shocked look, Sasuke smirking wait he smirking.

"Why are you smirking didn't I just punched you," I said to Sasuke

He pointed behind me. I looked behind me and see Kakashi Sensei on the floor. I glared at Sasuke before I turned around.

" I'm sorry Kakashi Sensei that was for Sasuke," I said as I healed him with the medical ninjutsu I learned from the books I read.

"Its fine I justed wasn't prepared, why do you hit so hard," Kakashi said

"I added a little bit of my chakra into the punch I'm very good at chakra control that's why I started to read about medical," I said

"Alright let's start the mission," said Kakashi

"Oh yeah! This is the first time I'm leaving the village. I'm a traveler now believe it." said Naruto.

"Hey am I suppose to entrust my life to this piece of a joke" Tazuna Insulted Naruto again.

"He is with me and I'm jounin so you have nothing to worry about," said Kakashi

TIMESKIP

We have been walking for two hours through the forest. And I notice a puddle out in the open. I look in the sky to see have it rain but it doesn't look like it and I sense chakra in the puddle. I looked at Kakashi Sensei and he gave me a wink so I guess he knows. I looked back at the puddle and had a smirk on my face I put chakra on my feet started jumping on the puddle.

"What is she doing," Tazuna said

Kakashi was trying not to laugh, Sasuke was glaring at me I guess he telling me to stop playing around, Sakura was rolling her eyes, and Naruto he was laughing like always. I got off the puddle with a smile on my face.

"I was just having fun," I said as we all started walking

Out of nowhere, three ninjas appeared chaining Kakashi. I smirked.

"What?!!" Kakashi shouted.

"Huh?!!"Sakura looked at two ninjas surprised

As they pulled the chains on Kakashi sensei splitting him in half.

"Kakashi," said Naruto thinking he was dead.

1 of the ninja turned there head to me.

"You're the brat that stepped on us that hurt," said the ninja

I just shrugged my shoulder as I see everyone looking at me now I stuck my tung at Sasuke. But the ninja got mad that I ignored him and ran at me.

" Don't ignore me you ugly freak," said the ninja

"What you call me," I shouted

I put so much chakra in my fist and punch him in the stomach he went flying thru all the trees we couldn't even see him anymore I guessed he's unconscious somewhere in the forest o well.

"Anybody else got anything to say about me," I said with an evil eye.

Everyone just shooked there heads and went back to normal as nothing happens. They started rushing towards Naruto.

"Now it's your turn," One of them said.