Part 96

Itachi was still several paces away from Sasuke but suddenly, Sasuke was coughing up blood and Itachi's fist was at his gut. Sasuke doubled over. Damn it. I try to speed up. Itachi's elbow came down on his neck. He fell forward and Itachi's knee came up to meet his face. Sasuke's body was straightened out again and Itachi punched his chest, blood spewed from Sasuke's lips. hold on Sasuke I'm almost done. Sasuke fell forward entirely spent. Finally. I made a Chidori and hit Itachi in the shoulder I saw blood coming out. I finally hit him but I wasn't fast enough to move my hand. He grabbed my hand and twisted it. I try to hold my screams in.

"You may have given me a wound but you're still not strong enough, you love to use these hands to," Itachi said as he counting twisting until you heard a snap. I screen on the top of my lungs. I just fix my ribs I don't think I have enough chakra to fix my wrist. He punches me in the gut as I cough up blood. It was getting hard to keep my eyes open. He grabbed both me and Sasuke and put us against the wall. He looked into Sasuke eyes I knew what he was trying to do so I closed my eyes. I heard Sasuke scream as he fell to the floor. I kept my eyes close until I felt him squeeze my wrist I let out a scream with my eyes open that's when Itachi caught me. I fell to the floor. I'm in a vision where I can see Itachi kill my mom and dad over and over again, he even kills Sasuke in this one I'm alone, someone helps me. It kept repeating over and over again I don't think I can take it anymore.

Soon I was able to wake up. When I opened my eyes I see Sasuke awake look at me with a worried face that I can only notice. I also see Sakura with her arms around him. I saw a lady with long blond hair tied in two loose ponytails. A purple diamond mark rested on her forehead and I see Naruto.

"Sasuke... y/n ... you guys..." Naruto's voice cracked and he didn't finish his sentence.

He walked over to the edge of the bed to deliver his words. Soon I disappear while everyone was looking around for me but Sasuke knew where I was going so he pushed Sakura and opened his arms for me to fall in. I landed in his arms as I cuddle close to him. The lady and Naruto had a shocked look while Sakura had an angry look at her face. I didn't want to move because I felt like if I let go Sasuke will disappear.

"Well, I'll go take a look at your Sensei now, glad that you both are better," Tsunade swept out of the room to leave the four of us and Jiraiya.

"You're awake you had me worried when I woke up and saw you not moving," Sasuke said. I stayed quiet and pulled him closer as I buried my head in his chest.

"What's going on with y/n," Naruto said

"Nothing, she's fine," Sasuke said

A nurse walked in, "I have received instructions from Tsunade and you both should be able to leave the hospital the day after tomorrow," she informed, "Congratulations on getting better!" and she left the room

"Yeah! You'll be outta here and doing missions again soon Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed. When he yelled he made me jump what's going on with me why am I acting like this. Sasuke looked down at me with worry and confused look. I guess he is wondering what Itachi showed me. He kissed my forehead. Naruto and Jiraiya left the room a while ago. Sakura was still here I don't know why.

"Sakura you can leave," Sasuke said