Part 32

y/n Pov

I just threw the futon out the window because of how mad I am. Sasuke came in the room a few minutes trying to get me to calm down before I threw my Futon but it was getting me madder so I ended up throwing it out the window. That was able to calm me down as I laid on the floor look at the ceiling.

"DId you really have to throw your futon," Sasuke asked I turned my head to him

"It got me to calm down before I hurt someone," I said

"But what are you going to sleep on now," Sasuke said as he handed me my food as I started to eat.

"Aggggg on the floor now," I said

"We will share the bed until they bring your bed back up," Sasuke said I nodded my head as I started to blush a little. We went to sleep soon after.

-Timeskip-

"Okay, I leave Naruto in your hands. He's pushed his body to the limit; overdoing it as usual. So he may not be able to move today at all." Kakashi said

When we got on the bridge, unconscious bodies of the workers lay scattered about. I instantly channeled chakra into my hands and feet. They're here.

I glanced around as Tazuna was freaking out. The mist started to form around us. "Not this again," I said Well now I know what to look out for before I ended up almost being killed. Everyone started getting into position to protect Tazuna while I and Kakashi stand away from them a little while I put my Sharingan on.

His voice echoed as he spoke. I noticed Sasuke trembling and grabbed his hand. He turned his head with fear in his eyes. I smiled and did a slight nod. He stopped shaking and gave a smirk in response. Water clones appeared in front of us. I put a smirk on my face.

"Go on, Sasuke, y/n," Kakashi said while me and Sasuke looked at each other with a smirk on our face. We moved fast between them. Sasuke sliced some of the clones while I just punched them through their chests. We jumped back to our spots and the clones turned into water.

I put my fists up and was in a fighting position. : Oh, it looks like the brat is still alive and it also looks like the boy can see that their water clones now. Looks like you have a rival Haku while I have a rematch with Kakashi and the girl." Zabuza said while the Tracker Ninja stood beside Zabuza.

I started at the two, never letting my guard down. I stared at both of them knowing this battle will be hard. "That's it, I'm taking him out. Who does he think he's fooling? Hiding behind a mask like some sort of clown," Sasuke said. I ignored him while I look at Zabuza. I turned to Sasuke "You got it, don't lose," I said with a smirk

"You know I won't," Sasuke said smirking back

Haku swirled and came towards Sasuke at high speeds.

Sasuke stopped his senbon needle with a kunai. He matched Sasuke's speed. Between Sasuke and I, there's no one that can be are speed at the academy but forget about the academy. I have to pay attention. When I started paying attention I heard Haku said

"I can use this." Haku did hand signs just with one hand trapping him in his ice prison jutsu. I was about to run to Sasuke but something was flying at my head. So I jumped away before I get hit with it. It was Zabuza sword.

"Don't get involve you and Kakashi fight is with me," Zabuza said while I glare at him.