Part 60

It was going towards Naruto. I tried to run toward him, but I was fast enough because I still got the cut in my leg. The snake whipped past him and destroyed a tree. He landed on another branch but the tail lashed back and hit the branch he flew up but ended up hitting the branch hard going unconscious. We were all shouting at Naruto to wake up.

But he didn't he started falling. "Finish him," The ninja commanded his snake. I was about to jump towards him until Sasuke pulled me back and pointed I looked up and noticed Naruto opened his eyes and is getting covered in red. Just like at the Land of Waves.

Naruto flipped and kicked the snakes head and used the force to jump up.

"Oh yeah, eat this!" Naruto kicked the snake hard on his nose. Naruto punches the snake repeatedly break up many branches. How does he have this much power? The lady spits out fire knocking Naruto through many trees.

"Those fire in their eyes there's no mistaking it." The lady said looking at Naruto. I was confused about what she was saying

"Not let's see if you'll be an interesting meal. For my friend," the lady said as the snake charges at Sasuke and me. Naruto spread out his arms wide blacking the impact of the snake from hitting us.

"What's the matter? Are you hurt, scaredy cats?" Naruto said looking at both our faces. " Frozen like a frighten rabbit no way you guys are Uchiha," Naruto said. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.

But before I can say something, the lady wrapped her tongue around Naruto lifting to her face.

"y/n, Sasuke are you going to do something?" Sakura said.

"Disgusting! Let me go before I rip this tongue from your head!" Naruto said, struggling to get out.

"Interesting, so the Nine-tailed brat live. It seems when your anger is aroused, some of the Nine-tail chakras is released." the lady said as her fingers turn into purple flames she lifted Naruto shirt revealing a seal mark.

"Naruto," We yelled

"Five prong seal," the lady said as she places her purple fingers on naruto stomach

The red was going away, and his eyes were going back to normal and looked drained. The lady throws Naruto's limply body. I know he won't be able to survive the fall.

"Hang on!" Sakura yelled, throwing a kunai

The kunai clutch onto Naruto's jacket making him get stuck in a tree.

"y/n, Sasuke, what wrong with you guys? Fine say what you want about Naruto that he gets in the way. That he's just a kid. At least he's doing something." Sakura said

I glared at her. She was talking about us, but she was not doing anything. Well, she right we are Uchiha's we need to live up to our name.