Part 130

The red Chakra went back around Naruto as he grabbed Sasuke hand and it look like Sasuke is in pain as Naruto threw Sasuke.

"Damn it Sasuke thats why I said finish it," I mumbled. The red Chakra is like when he fought Haku. As I looked down I noticed a look of fear in Sasuke eyes what is Naruto secret. Naruto eyes are red.

"Sasuke! Im not gonna let Orochimaru take you or y/n away! I won't let you even if I have to break every bone in both of your guys arms and legs," Naruto said as the red Chakra was getting stronger as I jumped down and landed next to Sasuke

"Let me handle this Sasuke," I said

"No im finishing this Im going to beat him just trust me," Sasuke said

"Fine but once I see you struggling Im jumping in," I said

"No need," Sasuke said as I nodded my head and jumped back on top. As Sasuke looked back at Naruto.

"What the heck are you," Sasuke said

"You guys friend! Thats why Im telling you. I'm not gonna let the likes of Orochimaru have you guys! I'm telling you that I'll stop you both even if it means breaking your bones in your arm and legs!" Naruto yelled as he threw a punch a lot of wind came towards Sasuke as he flew back as Naruto ran towards him.

"I told him he should have let me deal with it," I mumbled to myself as I watched Sasuke and Naruto fight. It looks like Sasuke isn't able to keep up with Naruto hits. As Naruto threw Sasuke into the wall. Naruto is taking down Sasuke easy right now. As I looked down I see Naruto on top of Sasuke.

"Come on! Wake up, already! If you don't come to your sense, I'll have to break your bones so that you can't move and I'll take you home that way, and do the same to Y/n" Naruto said as I jumped down and punched Naruto in the face as he glared me. As I looked at Sasuke standing him up.

"Shut up, what the heck do you who has neither parents nor brothers, think you understand? What makes you think that you, who's been all alone from the start, can understand anything about us?!" Sasuke yelled

"Its because we have these ties that we feel this agony, How could you possibly understand... what it feels like to lose all that," I yelled as we all three stood still staring at each other.

"Sasuke just let me handle this," I said as Naruto was looking at both me and Sasuke.

"Nooo I will finish this on my own its only going to be me and him nothing else," Sasuke yelled

"Sasuke, " I said but I was cut off

"NO I need to prove to myself" Sasuke said as he turned to look at me I can see in his eyes he really need this as I nodded my head to as I was about to jump off Naruto appeared in front of me as he tried to punch me I put Chakra in my fist and punch him in the stomach as he flew back.

"You won't be able to get to me that easy especially with this power," I said smirking as Naruto tried running to me again Sasuke blocked him as they started to fight.

"Your fight is with me," Sasuke said

"It is true I don't understand how it feels to really have parents or brothers. However when Im with Iruka Sensei, I imagine what it feels like to have a dad. When I with you even with y/n I wonder... if having a sibling feels something like that," Naruto said