Part 83

Y/n Pov

It's getting dark this is taking far to long wait I sense them stop but Kankuro continued going with Gaara while Temari stayed behind what is she up to. Sasuke and I continued jumping branch to branch I sensed something I tried to tell Sasuke to watch out it was too late. I may be mad at him but I still want him to live. There were strings and paper bombs me and Sasuke had to jump tree to tree to avoid it.

"Pretty nice," Sasuke said as me and him are upside down. I didn't say anything I just looked around to make sure there is no more around. Stupid Temari I'm going to punch her for this.

Third Pov

The third Hokage was in a battle with the other Hokages he was able to fight them off but he was having a difficult time. He was caught by the First Hokage tree but the Third Hokage was able to Summon his monkey. The third Hokage needs his monkey Enma to transform into Kongou Nyoi but Orochimaru wanted the First Hokage and Second Hokage to kill them before he transformed. He was able to transform before the First and Second Hokage got him. Then Orochimaru took out a sword out his mouth and they were fighting. Then the first and second Hokage snuck up behind him tripped him. The third Hokage put paper bombs on the First and Second Hokage and they blew up but they went back together. Then Orochimaru took his face off it was into a girl. Orochimaru was able to do a forbidden technique. Orochimaru started laughing. 

Y/n pov

We finally caught up to them as Gaara siblings stared at us.

"Sasuke and Y/n Uchiha," Temari said

Me and Sasuke smirked even tho he upset im still ignoring him but of course hes not going to show it.

"You're not going anywhere now," Sasuke said as I rolled my eyes.

"Bring it on then," Kankuro said but Temari jumped up telling Kankuro to take Gaara and run as she threw kunai's at us. I step to the side and grabbed the last one between my figures. Temari landed on a branch.

"Let me deal with them," Temari said.

"But Temari, You can't handle both of them alone," Kankuro said

"Don't worry about it, This is an important mission for the Country of Sand, Prioritize Gaara's condition, Also this guy is my type?" Temari said. I glared at Temari ready to attack her Sasuke gulped knowing how angry I get when it comes to him. You should have seen how many times I was close to killing Sakura and Ino they be in the hospital every week. Sasuke tried to touch me forgetting I'm still mad at him.

"Sasuke If you touch me I will have you in a hospital for a month, I still love you tho," I said. He lifted his hands as he steps back slowly. I put Chakra in my hands getting ready to fight her.

"Go Kankuro," Temari said.

Kankuro started to jump away as Sasuke threw Kunai. He went to go run after them but Temari blocked them. I appeared on top of Temari.

"AAAAAA," I yelled as I punched she feel threw the tree but used the fan to catch her fall.

"Go Sasuke, I catch up later," I said he nodded as he started running after Garra.

"Its going to be me and you," I  said. Temari keep using her fan blowing winds at me as jumped to avoid them so I don't get cut in half I had a smirk on my face as I threw Kunai's at her but the wind blocked it. I went behind a tree and noticed what she was doing she making the trees like sand so Im going to pretend to slip on it and catch her by surprise. 

I jumped from behind the tree and made hand signs.

"Katon Housenka no Jutsu," I said as fireballs left my mouth going towards Temari but see back flipped avoiding them and landed in the middle of a fire. I made hand signs.

"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu," I said. I know this is not going to beat her. I know she going to use her wind so I can back up try to make me slip.  I stepped on it pretending to slip she feel for it. She threw kunai at me but I did a replacement and put a paper bomb.

It blew up and she flew back coughing blood.  I laughed at her.

"Sorry sweetheart but your wasting my time, I got better things to do, I got to catch up to my boyfriend," I said with a smirk as I jumped up. Running after Sasuke.