Part 89

"Ill play around with you so that you won't die just yet, I can't wait to see when you give up, abandon your friends and run away" Gaara said as he threw sand and it hint Naruto as he flew back and hit a tree.

"Naruto," Sakura whispered

"Im not done yet," Gaara yelled as he threw more sand at Naruto as Naruto flew back.

"Sand shuriken," Gaara said as he threw sand towards Naruto again as Naruto flew back and fell on his back.

come on Naruto I thought.

"Damn it, Damn it," Naruto yelled as he stood back up. He has blood dripping from his mouth

"I dont know how far I can get but Ill do as much as I can," Naruto said as he made more shadow clones and jumped towards Gaara.

"Lets go, Ill show you a secret combat move, The Uzumaki Naruto Tackle," Naruto said. Gaara used his hand to grab three Naruto

"Now," Naruto said as the clones stacked up

"Okay," The clones said they threw Naruto as he made hand signs for more shadow clones. As what appeared but Gaara caught it the other one land on the other side of Gaara but another clone appeared as Naruto jumped off it.

"Eat this the move Kakashi sensei taught me, Hidden Village Konoha's secret master combat move," Naruto said as he put a kunai of Gaara's butt, I sweat dropped in my mind. Gaara used his tail and hit Naruto back as Naruto flew.

"Boom," Naruto said the kunai blow up I guess he put a paper bomb on it. We saw Naruto flying to a tree as me and Sasuke jumped up and blocked him from hit the tree.

"Sasuke, Y/n," Naruto said

As me and Sasuke layed facing down.

"That was a nice move," The dog said

"Did it kill him," The frog said

The smoke cleared up as half of Gaara bodie looked kind of melted.

Me and Sasuke were able to sit up, I had my head on Sasuke shoulder.

"You did all that," I started

"But still managed one hit," Sasuke finished what I was going to say.

"Shut up," Naruto said as he turned away. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Naruto, you better rescue Sakura no matter what," Sasuke said.

"Sasuke right even tho I want to kill her she are teammate," I said

Sasuke and Naruto looked at me nodded as Sasuke continued talking.

"Once you rescue her, take her and run, take y/n too," Sasuke said

"What," I said

"I can buy you some time, if it ends here it will mean that I was only capable of getting this far," Sasuke said

"No Sasuke your not doing this, you forgot we in this together," I said as I stood up not caring how much my body is yelling at me to stop moving. I went in front of Sasuke glaring into his face.

"y/n I want to protect you, please go," Sasuke said

"Im not going anywhere, If you die I'm dieing with you we are partners," I said

"Fine," Sasuke said. Me and Sasuke looked at Naruto.

" Me and y/n already lost everything once," Sasuke said as I nodded and continued cant believe im saying this.